[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is what is published in the technology section of a newspaper.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 8
File: pokemon go.jpg (1 MB, 2912x2184) Image search: [Google]
pokemon go.jpg
1 MB, 2912x2184
This is what is published in the technology section of a newspaper.

Woman getting more or less raped by other Pokemon Go players.
>>
Now this is technology.
>>
Women don't like it when unattractive men enter their peripheral vision.
What else is new?
>>
>You nerds are too anti-social, we will take over the Internet
>Why are boys trying to talk to me ewwwwwwwww goaway
Fudking Christ I actually want the next tech bubble so shitty ass startups and social media will fucking die.
>>
>>55566040
This is why I stopped playing Ingress. Other players would notice me playing it and try to talk to me.

Why would I be playing a game on my phone if I wanted social interaction?
>>
>>55566311
Why would you go outside and play video games if you didn't want attention?
>>
>>55566318
Because it's necessary to go outside to play the game?
How the hell does being outside mean "I want attention"
>>
>>55566343
You're playing a game that requires you to go outside and visit landmarks.
It's natural that you might find others playing the as well and wanting to talk to you because that's how normal humans act.
>>
>>55566365
Well I wish it wasn't
>>
>>55566419
I'm sorry you have a mental deformity but your problems aren't typical for the majority of people.
>>
File: Autism codes.png (308 KB, 791x1062) Image search: [Google]
Autism codes.png
308 KB, 791x1062
>>55566311
>>55566343
>>55566419
4U
>>
>wow a male trying to talk to a female in a public place? Who does he think he is! Incredible! Shocking!
There are just so many things wrong with this article. This is why males nowadays get away from these fuckwits because how hostile they are, let alone the "good old days when video games was indoors"
What the fuck? First they complain that gamers are too shut in and they should go outside more and now they say it should be as it was before? Make up your goddammit minds.
>>
>>55566040
>i'm 27
>i dont have a cell
>i dont play games in public

am i the only one who is not a meme?
>>
>>55566564
>i don't have a phone
you also dont have a life
you're a millennial, the biggest meme this decade
>>
Pokémenz is srs bsns. Do not disturbz. Srs gaymen goin on.
>>
>>55566586
>you dont text and update shit no one cares about so loser ha ha ha
nice try
>>
>>55566643
You don't get phone calls?
You probably don't have a job either.
>>
JUST FUCKING KILL ME ALREADY GOD FUCKING DAMN IT
>>
>woman who definitely has better things to do
lmao don't kid yourself, you're a "technology" writer for a shitty daily newspaper (it's probably one of those free ones, too)
>>
>>55566666
>>55566666
>>55566666
>>
File: (37).png (304 KB, 1148x1022) Image search: [Google]
(37).png
304 KB, 1148x1022
>>55566657
>being this triggered
>>
>>55566657
I have a job, but my phone is basically for Internet browsing when I'm out but not doing something/waiting. I haven't had a phone call in a while...

Just because you're socially awkward, doesn't mean you don't contribute to society.
>>
>>55566564
yes anon u r such a special snowflake, u r unique and individual unlike those other sheep ;)
>>
>>55566692
yes anon, working the grill at wendys for sure "contributing to society"
>>
File: hismanewasrobertpaulson.jpg (43 KB, 595x335) Image search: [Google]
hismanewasrobertpaulson.jpg
43 KB, 595x335
>>55566693
never said i was
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>55566726
>am i the only one who isn't a meme?
>xdddd look at me, look at me! im so different and special because i dont have a smartphone! haha im so unique and nonconformist! wow, hahaha, look at me! im not a meme, look at me!
>>
>>55566712
That's nice, dear.
>>
Previously:
>OMG gamers are such geeky nerds! Like, get out of the house and see the REAL world, people! Stop staying inside like some perverted creeps! Why are you so shy and introverted? Just be normal and talk to others around you. Get out of your autistic basement and get a life, weirdo!

Now:
>OMG gamers are such geeky nerds! Like, stay inside the house and out of the REAL world, people! Stop coming outside like some perverted creeps! Why are you being normal and talking to others around you? Just be shy and introverted. Get back to your autistic basement and out of my life, weirdo!
>>
>>55566712
Wendy's is an ice cream store in my country...
>>
>>55566753
>get called out on being a 'le wrong generation' special snowflake faggot
>get instantly butthurt about it
>>
>>55566758
>normies are all one person
Fuck off attention whoring tripfaggot.
>>
>>55566763
That's very nice, dear.
>>
it doesn't get more american than this thread
>>
>>55566677
Who even reads those shitty "local" newspapers?
It's like reading someone's shitty blog, except they don't even check their facts.
>>
>>55566783
>hahaha ill try to play it off nonchalantly like im not butthurt about being called off, maybe if i call him 'dear' nobody will notice i'm a massive faggot hahaha!
>>
If you're not Chad, you shouldn't talk to women or make unwanted eye contact. That is like, almost rape and you should know better by now.
>>
>>55566813
yeah ok r9k, go back to your containment board
>>
>>55566813
I rape whoever I want to rape you ape.
>>
>>55566836
white knight nu male detected
>>
>>55566564
Same here I only have a house phone so people could call me when I'm home. I like only being available to people when I'm at home or at work. I also don't like how a cellphone makes me unwary.
>>
>>55566849
>white
nope
>>
>>55566813
Thank god I got the "gifted" autism and not the abjectly retarded one.
>>
>>55566866
nigger
>>
>>55566799
You're not even talking to the same person anymore. It's just really funny watching you reply in the most predictable manner imaginable every time.

Think what you want, lol
>>
>>55566889
>Think what you want, lol
Okay, you're a faggot.
>>
>>55566889

What's your hardware?
>>
>>55566872
>bragging about having autism
>>
File: 140414TerryADavis.jpg (2 MB, 4320x3240) Image search: [Google]
140414TerryADavis.jpg
2 MB, 4320x3240
I like how the argument went from me and some projecting angry virgin to what seems like 6 other people lmao.
>>
>literallt don't talk to me silly boys
Women are a meme
Greetz from /r9k/ and the Pepe Krew
/v/ HACKED July 13, Aeon Domino 2016
>>
>>55566040
i'm sure if a nigger came up to her she'd be much more friendly.
>>
I don't like to talk to strangers so I can sympathize. But it's more a blog post rather than something for a technology section
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 450x259) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 450x259
>>55566040
>If only there was such a thing as Pokemon Go Away
>>
>>55566677
>>woman who definitely has better things to do
did you not notice that she lied about that?

>>55566689
this

also

> caring about what a """""""""""journalist""""""""""" says
it's like you want to be scammed by useless people
reminder: """""""""""journalists""""""""""" are nothing more than marketers and PR people.
>>
>>55566896
That's nice, dear.
>>
IT'S OVER!!! AMD IS FINISHED!!!
>>
"Feminism" aside. Read this out of context. What the fuck happened to our society.
>>
Who the fuck reads the local newspapers?

It's not 1990 anymore.
>>
MACBOOK is best
>>
>>55567042
KOREAN FANS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>55566040
>this article
>i blame others for my crippling social anxiety
she needs to just fucking stop
>>
>Lel, go out, talk to girls, you nerd
>Eeew, this unattractive male is talking to me
:(
>>
I'm not a nerd; I have a boyfriend!
>>
>"People TALKING TO ME ABOUT OUR COMMON HOBBY when were both in the middle of participating in that hobby?! THIS WILL NOT STAND!"
I mean holy fuck. I don't sperg out and write an article every time someone talks to me at the gym about gym stuff or when someone asks me about my airshit gun when I'm playing airshit.
>>
>>55567318
B-b-but she is a girl and they are boys. THis is completely different!
>>
Why do normalfags suddenly pretend to like Pokemon now?
>>
File: 1432129601512.jpg (110 KB, 590x572) Image search: [Google]
1432129601512.jpg
110 KB, 590x572
>>55566040
>Robyn
>>
>that last part
/r9k/ is gonna have a shitfit
>>
>>55567380
don't forget to post a link so we can all see
>>
how can she assume the person was male-gendered straight just because he appeared male-bodied to her?

fucking sexist homophobic racist pig
>>
>>55566040
>"""technology news article"""
>about Pokemon Go
>has literally gotten tonnes of dorks and nerds to go out of their homes and exploring their cities, parks, monuments, heritage sites
>also providing an easy way to break the ice with just about anyone under 30
>criticizes it
>says she'd rather be at home
>wishes the game would disappear rather than just not play it if she doesn't want the attention
>whiny bitch literally mad that she almost made friends with strangers
Fuck literally all women. I should just go gay for dicks at this point
>>
>>55566419
you can spoof gps, you outside going normie
>>
>Current generation criticized for spending way too much time indoors, not getting much exercise, not talking to people, instead spending all the time online
>Video game comes along fixing many of these problems
>People complaining that we're being social

That bitch really needs to go fuck herself. And not everything needs to be a fucking date. I've talked with plenty of men and women, and in at least one case, a child (before anyone raises an eyebrow, he asked me what Pokemon I had. I answered that my strongest was a Jolteon, gave him and his mother a smile, and headed off to the next Pokestop), and in none of these cases have I thought, "this would be a good opportunity to get laid." People really shouldn't be so fucking full of themselves.

>>55566311

Because it's a social game? Not every game is a single player experience. Ingress in specific was designed to be a team based thing. Pokemon games in specific were designed to be social experiences from the get-go, because the very first games required trading Pokemon for completion of a Pokedex. While trading has yet to be implemented in Pokemon Go, it is presumed to be implemented at a later point.
>>
>>55567318
if you're not attractive or not a mind reader you're better off just not making eye contact, and obscuring your face if possible, so you don't have to inconvenience them with the fact of your coexistence, potentially being labeled a creep.
>>
Anyone know if Pokemon could help me make new friends or even get a gf?
>>
>>55566799
Jesus man take your fucking meds and stop posting until you've calmed down
>>
>>55567419
>he
>using presumptive pronouns
>>
>>55566040
>Talking to women is rape
>>
>>55567459
If you're not already capable of talking to people without the pretense of a meme game, you're not going to meet any new people.
>>
>>55567226
wHat A sperg
>>
>willingly turning on geo-location on any device

what the fuck
>>
This is the first thing I'd actually want a smartphone for tbqh.
>>
>>55566311
Isn't the social interaction a big part of ingress? I mean when I first started playing it half the reason is because I want a reason to go around.
>>
>>55567458
Unless you have other things to do that it's interfering with, that are also social activities with the chance of making friends/a gf, there's literally no way your chances are going down

>>55567466
>If you're not already capable of talking to people without the pretense of a meme game, you're not going to meet any new people.
First of all, that's wrong, mutual hobbies are probably the best way to meet new people, regardless of whether that hobby is a 'meme game'

Secondly, being 'capable of talking to people', and 'gettin loads of pussy my man' are two separate things.

I'm fairly popular at my uni, but being in comp eng means there isn't a single pussy in the room 90% of the time, and me and most of my friends (many of whom would be considered Chads by this boards standards) don't like going around randomly picking up girls, and the ones that do just shit around on Tinder until they find some loose girl for a one night fling.

Your arguments are trashy at best, and shitty bait at worst, you've spent the entire thread degrading and derailing the conversation, and I really think you need to rethink your life choices if insulting some random guy on the internet for not having a phone is how you spend your time off.
>>
>>55567421
>>wishes the game would disappear rather than just not play it if she doesn't want the attention
if it still exists and she's not playing then she left out of the "flavor of the month" social loop. Being an individual and having a reason not to play is too much of a stigma for her. She always wants to be part of the group.
>>
>>55566040
>What happened to the good old days, when gamers stayed firmly indoor with no need to venture outside
Casuals like yourself, you stupid bitch.
>>
>>55566040
I hope somebody punches this cunt in the fucking head. The only thing that makes the game fun is the other people.

Where I live, downtown is normally dead 365 nights a year after 6PM and these last few days, my city has actually started to resemble something nicer than the grimey shithole it normally is. People are out riding bikes, kids are with their parents, the police aren't on edge about everybody they see out late, etc.

Walking out and finding real live human beings (who aren't addicted to crack) at just about any hour has honestly made my day much more enjoyable during the 22 or so hours I'm not playing the game. This bitch can't seriously be complaining that the game isn't catered to her antisocial attitude.

If anybody can cook up one of those comics where a mopey person walks by somebody having fun and then shitposts about it on 4chan, don't miss your chance with this.
>>
>dyed hair
No surprise.
>>
LETS GO /g/

TIME TO WHIP OUR YOUR BULBASAUR AND RAPE THE WOMENZ
>>
I wonder what she would say if Channing Tatum walked up and asked if she caught that charmander
>>
>>55567318
You're either "into it" or "too into it" and the definition of who's what, depends on what side you talk to. there are some who are into it enough to have a friendly chat for conversation's sake and others who are only into it because its the new thing.
>>
>>55567721
I'd probably ask him when's 23 Jump Street coming out
>>
>>55566040
Maybe the saudi-arabian laws on women aren't that bad after all. Whores like this get stoned to death there.
>>
this is why i'm gps spoofing instead

also because i'm too lazy to get on my bike
>>
>I want to play a game based on social interaction with people without actually having to socially interact with people! Stop raping me everywhere I go!
Holy fuck, female fuckwit logic as it is. I hope the society sobers up and gets rid of all the bitches some day.
>>
What's up with the trend of autistic degenerate human garbage hiding their mental disability behind the curtain of SJ and progressivism?
>>
>its a /pol/ thread
>>
>>55568065
>not liking any any kind of bullshit is /pol/

So progressive
>>
>>55566040
>>>/vp/
>>
File: Screenshot_20160714-084619.png (432 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160714-084619.png
432 KB, 720x1280
R8 & B8
>>
>>55566515
Am I autistic if I find this a pretty convenient idea on paper?
>>
>>55568482
Some anime conventions have those
>>
>>55568898
Which ones?
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.