[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stuff to do with BB10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160709_120206.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160709_120206.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
Have a Blackberry Classic and want to make the best out of it. I learned about retroarch and really want it on the phone to play Gameboy Color. I've downloaded the .bar file but don't know how to install it or into side loading. Any fellow BB10 users that can help?
>>
Into the trash
>>
>>55564703
Just download the apk for android, and use that.
>>
>>55565329
How do I install it?
>>
>>55565479
go to file manager and open the .apk file like you would a regular file. it will show you a window with an option to install it.
>>
>>55565687
That worked thanks! Will it work with physical keyboard though?
>>
>>55565329
It's android??? Shit I may buy one then.
>>
>>55566124
No it's not but is compatible with some Android apps
>>
I downloaded F-Droid for it. It's the best phone/shitposting device I've ever used and I plan on keeping it for as long as possible. Battery life is great, too.
>>
File: IMG_20160713_221108.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160713_221108.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
I got the Android version to work but not sure if I can get it to detect the keyboard. How can I install and try out the .bar version?
>>
Is there any decent game out there that actually utilizes the keyboard?
>>
ugh, have a passport, want a classic too

fuck, I'd love an updated passport. I wish BB could somehow primarily sell high end phones online with the occasional mid tier released every couple years on carrier.
>>
>>55567197
Blackberry should have put better hardware into their bb10 devices.
>>
BlackBerry Classic masterrace reporting in. Great device, best for onehanded use, trackball is fucking amazing, OS is lightweight and stable, batterylife is great, speakers are decent. Display is not great but ok. Camera is shit tho. Little Bit sad that RIM wants to drop it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.