[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey g/, i want your opinion on this phone. My oneplus one has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: oneplus-3-render-leak.jpg (74 KB, 728x540) Image search: [Google]
oneplus-3-render-leak.jpg
74 KB, 728x540
Hey g/, i want your opinion on this phone.

My oneplus one has just gone to heaven after i fell in a pool today and i have just 400 $ to buy the oneplus three.

Every fucking review i read of this phone is positive but is it really that good?

For what i read today on the interwebs, it seems like the display is not a "real" FullHD, moreover, being a superamoled, the colors are quite oversaturated and the whites are fucking blue. Should i just trust of the sRGB mode they implemented recently? Could this be solved via updates?

The battery is a 3000 mAh, and oneplus one had a 3100 one, and the LTE modem just supports CAT 6

Tell me g/, is it worth it?

(i didn't posted this on spg/ because i want a general opinion)
>>
Ask spg you dumb fucking shill
>>
Get redmi note 3
>>
File: 192834612783413.png (225 KB, 1068x487) Image search: [Google]
192834612783413.png
225 KB, 1068x487
I will now trigger onecuck users.
>>
It's only a couple hundred bucks more to get the best-tier mobile phones on the market, just save a little more and get a gauranteed good experience
>>
>>55565946
Oneplus X actually has an SD slot
>>
The display is trash. I couldn't get passed that. Cardinal sin of a smartphone there for me.
>>
>>55566066
Why is that the only phone they decided to not gimp?
>>
>>55566097
Its software related though, give it some updates and itll be a nice phone for the price. Still laugh at people who buy OPO products on launch though.
>>
>>55566112
The resolution won't receive updates though
>>
>>55566135
kek this
>>
>>55566112
Nah, it's a shit panel. It's calibrated badly on top of that, but the root of the problem there is the panel itself.
>>
>>55566209
What phone would you suggest though? There's an offer right now for a Nexus 6p 32 gigs....but i'm not sure
>>
>>55565927
This, get the pro version
>>
>>55566288
Most people now who say note 3 mean the pro version , the nomenclature is easier to just say snapdragon or mtk and most people prefer snapdragon so that takes the spot as just standard naming of note 3
>>
>>55566379
I thought the snapdragon version was the premium version? Probably I was wrong.
But yeah, get the snapdragon one. Shit's snappy af
>>
>>55566379
>redmi note 3

Ah i can't really stand xiaomi in general, i think oneplus phones in terms of rom are more supported
>>
>>55566569
Not really anymore
>>
>>55566601
So the point still is, if it's not so good as a phone, why EVERY FUCKING REVIEW i read is very positive about this phone?
>>
How embarrassing is it that a company's $400 "flagship" device has a worse screen than their budget device that costs half as much?
>>
>>55566636
No, I agree with you, it's a really fucking good phone for the price, what I meant is that nowadays it has better custom ROM support
>>
Ok so, would you say oneplus one display is better than the op3 one in terms of resolution?
>>
>>55566569
Snapdragon redmi note 3 has a crazy amount of development support
>>
>>55564684
the biggest complaint for this phone is the quality of the screen, which personally, i did not have an issue with.

my issue was my oneplus 3 started failing within 24 hours of me receiving it. camera and flashlight modules weren't detected, and drawing a v on the screen to enable the flashlight led to the phone freezing and rebooting not knowing what to do. the flashlight option wasn't even present in the OS. did a factory reset, and didn't help. didn't install twrp, didn't root it, didn't do shit. it just died. sent it back for the refund.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.