[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lads, I'm in need of a new PSU, and I've thought about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 750G2_prod_shot.png (137 KB, 650x418) Image search: [Google]
750G2_prod_shot.png
137 KB, 650x418
Lads, I'm in need of a new PSU, and I've thought about the EVGA SuperNOVA 750g2. Is it any good? Made a general upgrade a couple of days ago, and I've had nothing but problems with my old Corsair CX750m since the upgrade. Frequent and random shutdowns and shit like that.
>>
File: sure.jpg (26 KB, 250x330) Image search: [Google]
sure.jpg
26 KB, 250x330
>>55563601
>>
>>55563681
thanks johhy
>>
>>55563601
I spent weeks looking at Jonnyguru, the tier lists etc to find a PSU that was affordable and reliable. The EVGA supernova G2 is a standout. Make sure to register for the 10 year warranty though.

Had mine only a couple of months but all has been smooth sailing. It's a damn sexy unit too.
>>
>>55563601
I have two G2 EVGA 750s in two builds, no problems because it's fucking superflower rebrand, one of the best when it comes to PSUs.
>>
>>55563601
I have the G1 myself, and I heard the G2 is vastly superior. With my G1 I'm having a blast so definitely go for G2. Imo save a bit for 850 watts. Goes a bit further in heavy overclocking.
>>
>>55563601
>my old Corsair CX750m since the upgrade. Frequent and random shutdowns and shit like that.

Holy shit, my brother was in the EXACT same situation and he even bought the same PSU to replace it, that's fucking spooky m8.

It's a great PSU so far for him.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.