[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just bought a blackberry playbook. Any cool apps? How do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: Blackberry Playbook.jpg (63 KB, 730x500) Image search: [Google]
Blackberry Playbook.jpg
63 KB, 730x500
I just bought a blackberry playbook.

Any cool apps?

How do you guys use yours?
>>
File: 1463936331599.jpg (30 KB, 367x390) Image search: [Google]
1463936331599.jpg
30 KB, 367x390
>>55559309
>blackberry
>>
File: 18.jpg (35 KB, 390x219) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
35 KB, 390x219
>>55559309
>>
>>55559309
BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY
>>
>>55559309
toppest kek
>>
I knew a guy who bought one of these back in uni around 2011 or 12.
He was looking to sell it after about two weeks of use, probably because it's the most useless thing ever.
>>
>>55559309
My dad used to work for Blackberry, and he had one of these.

There are a total of 2 games: One where you have to ferry people across a river, and another where you play as a paper airplane.

And the ferry one is only fun the one time.

I think there might also be a 3rd game called angry farm, which is just a ripoff of angry birds, but it sometimes causes the device to make farm animal sounds even when the app isn't in the foreground.

The only cool thing is the bezel gestures you can use for navigation between apps and to the home screen. That's something I haven't seen done that well on any other device.
>>
>>55559950
Which campus did your dad work at?
>>
Wow, I forgot BB even made a tablet.
>>
>>55560280
They basically bought out a smaller software company in the US, and took over their office there.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.