[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: gsmarena.gif (4 KB, 219x43) Image search: [Google]
gsmarena.gif
4 KB, 219x43
I leave the phon charge and i sleep but when i woke up. Nothing happen. What shuld I do ??
>>
Then recently I had a problem with phone. Speaker and Mike is not working then I go to service center told them the problem.they said we will solve the problem don't worry. Then after 4, 5,days I get SMS and said work is done so I go to service center and take the phone they now phone is working properly. Then I go home I thought now it is working but when I see the phone it was switch off then I put the phone on charging but phone was not charging and phone was heating automatically.Then I saw the back panel it was changed. There no dents on my first back panel but after servicing there are to many scratches and dents on phone next day I again I get to service center and said phone is dead not working and my back panel is changed they said that we will check. Then after 8 days they give me the phone and said motherboard is replace. But when again I checked the phone back panel was not replaced I said to the concern person that my back panel was changed this is not my panel he said they chaneed back panel but I know it was not mine then again I said the scratches and dents was there I told him he said let me check and get inside and clean the panel and gave me. He make me fool I know. This how company cheating with customers. How can we trust to them what are they doing it is very very sadful to me I bought this expensive phone.
>>
Can u tell me?I want to buy this phone.do I buy this phone correctly?plz plz plz help me big brother
>>
this device getting too much hooot
>>
I have using this phone since. 1 month. camera is to good but some problem are here. Hetting problem.
>>
Am using this mobile since a month ago and it is no doubt an outstanding device, but from a week i am facing an issue in gallery that when I click any picture it stutter to enlarge, Does anybody of you facing this issue and whatÂ’s the solution for this issue. Many thanks in advance for your feedback in this regard 
>>
hello i buy this phone from ebay 3 week. seller trustme1562, it has stay in customs i sent mail to ebay and they investigating, beware buying!
>>
Hey dear.. Plz send your fb ID. I need to buy this phone. But after read these opinions in here I can't take step further. So if u can plz send me your ID. Thanks
>>
What the fuck is going on here
>>
>>55559165
>File: gsmarena.gif (4 KB, 219x43)
I hate the new design and the crap commenting system they have on blog. Used to be better (Disqus)
>>
>>55561507
Disqus is proprietary botnet
>>
>>55561650
I'm fine with it (:
>>
>>55559165
But who was phone?!i
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.