[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fell for the Arch meme wtf guys, this shit is unusable, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1453685395157.png (102 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
1453685395157.png
102 KB, 680x583
>fell for the Arch meme
wtf guys, this shit is unusable, I'm going back to Ubuntu
>>
maybe give manjaro or antegros a try
>>
>>55544161
which one is better for devving?

what are some notable differences between them?
>>
>>55544020
what specifically is wrong with it..? You don't know how to install it, you're having trouble installing a DE? What could possibly evoke such a response?
>>
>>55544200
it's a meme
>>
Both based on Arch and come with gui installers and in many flavours (de's).

Manjaro's repositories needs to by signed by the distro's creator so it's a little "frozen".

Antegros uses the official Arch repositories alongside with their's.

Arch and Arch-based distros are equally capable for devving.
>>
There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. I use it every day and only boot my win10 installation when someone wants to play Overwatch. Arch masterrace!
>>
Also there are worse first time experiences than Arch and they are called Gentoo and LFS
>>
>>55544020
Congratulations, you successfully did not pass the filter. Better luck next time, kid.
>>
>>55544020
arch is whatever you make of it.
>>
Please keep your Linux related blog posts in the Linux thread.
>>
>>55544161

please for fucks sake no. Let these fucking piece of shit skid distros just die in the fire they so deserve to die in
>>
>>55544661
In what way are they skid distros?
>>
>>55544665

It's the fucking pieces of shit that people use when they fail to use Arch, because apparently its such a fucking boner-inducing honor to be using it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.