[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Computer Shows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8
Who remembers (or hell still goes to if they actually still exist) computer shows? Where you would try to find bargains before there was newegg and other online places.
>>
File: cod401b.jpg (40 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
cod401b.jpg
40 KB, 600x450
Posting more computer show
>>
>>
>>
>>55542256
fuck yeah, I remember going to those in Liverpool in the late 90s
>>
Look at all the great deals written on sticky notes!
>>
My old bosses first job was actually going to these and helping his boss at the time to setup their booth. He said it was awesome. Then again, that was like the early 90's so....
>>
So they're like gun shows only with computers? interesting.
>>
I remember going to them back in the early 2000s... I think 2004 was the last time I went, and then they stopped doing them.

I am also seeing less and less computer stores.
>>
File: alg-tech-jpg.jpg (108 KB, 750x496) Image search: [Google]
alg-tech-jpg.jpg
108 KB, 750x496
What hidden treasures can you find?
>>
Oh hai let me help you upgrade your ram!
>>
>>55543267
Yeah lots of old and newer computer parts would be around and other electronics and things sometimes.
>>
File: Tech-Fairs-Computer-Fair_opt.jpg (37 KB, 471x315) Image search: [Google]
Tech-Fairs-Computer-Fair_opt.jpg
37 KB, 471x315
Maybe that classic thinkpad you've been wanting because of /g/ is right around the corner!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.