[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a clip-on mic to turn my Audio Technica headphones into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
I need a clip-on mic to turn my Audio Technica headphones into a gayman headset. What would you recommend?
>>
>>55537361
Sauce on the grill.
>>
>>55537389
Some boothsloot.
>>
>>55537361
>What would you recommend
install gentoo
>>
>>55537361
Why aren't you posting Megurine Luka cosplay? Looks way better desu.
>>
>>55537399
Why not Arch, you some kinda casual?
>>
File: 1 - 5j2yt7e.jpg (62 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1 - 5j2yt7e.jpg
62 KB, 640x960
Get a modmic. /thread
Now post cosplay, cosplay is technology too
>>
File: IMG_20160618_223716.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160618_223716.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1920
>>55537361
Are they the m50x? I think you can use the vmoda boom pro with those. Otherwise the best lapel mics are clear on Amazon. Starts with the zalman one. Consider going to the chink shit general wiki entry and checking out that mic. I've always used a desk mic, was not happy with the mod mic at all.
>>
>>55537462
Yeah. I'll check that out, thanks.
>>
>>55537462
Hey, just for future reference, what desk mic are you using?
>>
>>55537542
I was previously using some rock star looking one but it started picking up radio stations and feeding it to the input lol. I'm suggesting the BMX00 mic from csg, it even comes with the shock mount. I do use push to talk though, an open desk mic with a mechanical keyboard can be annoying if you leave it open.
>>
>>55537462
i can second that i wasn't at all happy with the modmic, the idea is good but it broke after like 3 weeks and kept making random screeching sounds when talking. they were nice enough to send me a free new one, but that also turned to shit after like a month and i gave up on them
>>
>>55537361
Get a DPA 4065. You can also get a chink microphone (I got one from DealXtreme for cheap) but it's not over-the-head; it's clip-on.
>>
File: 812iKanB1VL._SL1500_.jpg (148 KB, 1500x990) Image search: [Google]
812iKanB1VL._SL1500_.jpg
148 KB, 1500x990
>>55537796
Same experience. Degraded quickly. Was a hassle. Magnet was like falling apart. Sound quality would literally vary from day to day. When it worked I fucking loved it. Atm I'm considering buying one of those business conference desk mics. Pic related
>>
>>55537361
Go for the antlion modmic (with inline mute if that gets your dick hard)

Pretty nice quality
>>
Antlion modmic 4.0. Actually sounds nice. I got it for my m50xs
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.