[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Started a new subject today for my software engineering degree.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: wat.jpg (124 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
124 KB, 720x960
Started a new subject today for my software engineering degree.

Subject is called Human Computer Interaction.
first hour was spent arguing that they need to put more genders on website profiles.

Fatties and Geeky girls spend time complaining about it. When will this meme die?? whay are comp sci degrees becoming so SJW?
>>
>>55537178
You should argue against categorizing all human beings into buckets. You should claim that all this data is only used by giant corporations for manipulation, advertising and exploitation and by shadow governments for harassment, character assassination, and distorting the collective will.
>>
File: 1466451863927.jpg (27 KB, 480x410) Image search: [Google]
1466451863927.jpg
27 KB, 480x410
>>55537178
>when will meme eyebrow gesture die?
>>
>>55537229
You have to be insane to claim that classification of humans into two genders is useless outside of malicious purposes.
>>
>>55537230
Hopefully never, I find it amusing
>>
They should just not have gender inputs at all.
>>
Wait, isn't there a summer vacation now? How the hell are you having classes today?
>>
>>55537499
Im ausbro
>>
>>55537178
I've taken a class called Human Computer Interaction for my software engineering degree, but there was no SJW shit involved, just UI design principles.
>>
>>55537178
>Software engineering
>comp sci
>>
>>55537178
>software engineering
programming
>>
>>55537499
>summer starts
>entire higher education system shuts down
Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>55537178
That's alright.
In my software engineering project at college, we once spent 2 hours arguing about which font to use in Latex. Then another hour about the background color of some presentation slides.
>>
>>55537178
who is this semen demon?
>>
>>55537419
Why does a website need to know my gender?
>>
>>55538571
Because you want to share that information about you with other website users. If you don't you can pick 'unspecified'.
>>
SJWs will never let a group of men enjoy anything in peace.
>>
>>55538597
>implying OP is a man
>>
>>55537178
Do you go to uni in Central Florida by any chance?
>>
>>55537499
You do know that colleges offer summer semesters, right?
>>
>>55537178
>girls
It's a shit course because women managed to get into it.
>>
>>55537178
>first hour was spent arguing that they need to put more genders on website profiles.
>Fatties and Geeky girls spend time complaining about it. When will this meme die?? whay are comp sci degrees becoming so SJW?

Are you studying at the TU Vienna?
>>
>>55538571
Because when a generic message/no-reply email treats me as a man or as woman, but doesn't ask me if I feel more masculine or more feminine everyday before referring to me, it practically rapes me.
>>
>>55537178
If you didn't want memes, why did you choose a meme major?
>>
>>55537178
Make gender a text field instead of a dropdown list. Problem solved. Fucking fatties and geeky grills wasting everyone's time.
>>
>>55541691
This is actually a really smart idea. When you want statistics, just check for "boy, girl, guy, chick, etc" and toss out all the "horse, coyote, butter" genders you get.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.