[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion of Facebook? I think they should be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: fb_icon_325x325.png (5 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
fb_icon_325x325.png
5 KB, 325x325
What's your opinion of Facebook? I think they should be dismantled for stealing Fedora's logo.
>>
Stupid thread. Get out. Now.
>>
>>55532715
Out of touch ivy league faggots that are ruining SF with their shitty company. So glad that it is starting to crumble.
>>
>>55532715
Second best website of the internet. Losing only to Reddit.
>>
>>55532715
Owned by someone who is literally mentally retarded. Mark Zuckerberg is one of the luckiest people alive.
>>
File: 1442153414227.jpg (105 KB, 1069x897) Image search: [Google]
1442153414227.jpg
105 KB, 1069x897
>>55532735
thistbhfam
>>
>>55532715
fedora is shit
>>
A haven for narcissists and consumerist cocksuckers.
>>
Needs a complete design overhaul
>>
>>55532715
As the years go on it is becoming increasingly obvious that Zuckerberg most definitely stole his idea. The guy has no real knack for business.
>>
>>55532715
The worst thing I can ever remember happening to the internet or the world
>>
>>55532918
Mobile technology ruined the internet, not facebook.
>>
>>55532918
You misspelled MySpace.
>>
Shit website but it serves a purpose.
Laws should be enacted to prevent them sharing your data or tracking you outside of Facebook.
It is seriously invasive
>>
File: smug3.png (142 KB, 511x564) Image search: [Google]
smug3.png
142 KB, 511x564
>>55532957
I'm pretty sure that would seriously undermine their business model though. Also
>implying that they aren't handing that data over to governments on the down low in order to avoid those kinds of laws in the first place
>>
>>55532715
ITT: Jealousy.

Don't be mad that I get paid 60k/year to fuck around with php.
>>
Extremely dangerous, they're clearly trying to subvert access to news and communication to manipulate populations. Zuck is deranged and should never be allowed as much power as he currently has.

Easily the most vile tech company around.
>>
File: 4L_B2mqX4AX.jpg (161 KB, 634x986) Image search: [Google]
4L_B2mqX4AX.jpg
161 KB, 634x986
>>55532715
Anyone that uses kikebook is a faggot
>>
>>55533586
>>55533992

Fuck off /pol/.
>>
>>55534064
>Not submitting to the botnet means you're /pol/
>>
>>55533050
>60k/year
minimum wage in the software industry.
>>
I see it as a threat to humanity.
It gives people the idea that hosting data must be expensive or hard to set up, so they go to a place where they can host stuff and be spyed upon for free.
It hampers technological improvements, it shares ideas with Isis when it comes to civil rights.
It is digital slavery.
I think it should be illegal.
>>
>>55533050
jesus dude, that's what i make as a grad student with my summer internship added on. get a better job.
>>
>>55534568
>I see it as a threat to humanity.
>it is digital slavory
why are facebook detractors so hyperbolic?

if you could be a little less dogmatic about a website, people might take you slightly more seriously rather than mock and troll you. but maybe i'm just talking at an autistic wall.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.