[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Computer Wizard"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: wtf.jpg (38 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
38 KB, 650x366
last time you heard "Computer Wizard"
>>
>>55531199
3 secs ago
>>
>>55531199
3 seconds ago
>>
>>55531199

>hover hand
>Tony leaning into HER, when he was prime minister ffs
>her arms crossed, sitting straight up

Tony's body language is unquestionably beta and she's not fond of him.
>>
>>55531199
Actually the opposite happened to me. I was at my cousin's house trying to fix a sound problem on her laptop and windows 8 just shat itself in the middle of troubleshooting the sound controls. Taskbar malfunctioned and appeared with ghost icons and the battery and sound icon vanished. When I clicked on the ghost icons nothing fucking happened.

I then gave up after trying to fix that shit for 10 minutes and eventually left my cousin's house. She seemed sad but I wasn't getting paid for that shit so fucking spending hours installing a fresh OS and downloading all those drivers again.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.