[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zero Days Documentary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Apparently an NSA programmer who wore a yellow cape around the office was responsible for developing Stuxnet.

Wow.

https://weshare.me/823adb83b8e98628
>>
>>55527861
we have us government to thank for most innovations in computing

t. based u.s.a
>>
>>55527861
wouldn't doubt it, most of the hackers NSA has enrolled are probably schizos obsessed with pawning people just for the sake of it with no moral or ethical barriers
>>
>>55528404

power corrupts. i imagine the nsa employs the most professional creepers ever.
>>
pretty sure stuxnet was built by joint teams of israeli and us intelligence, but sure, a yellow cape wearing faggot who played with lego did it all by heself
>>
>>55528404
that's not where you are right now?
>>
>>55527861
well thats great /g/. as if i dont have enough crippling fear of the world, my privacy, the new world order, and other viable no win scenarios you now tell me that the world is being destroyed by some guy in a yellow cape. wonderful. thats it i quit /g/. i knew i should have stayed in /out where i was safe and comfy.
>>
>>55528404
>probably schizos obsessed with pawning people
Shit, those human traffickers.
rly tho, how else do you expect them to keep up on the latest technology?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.