[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My iPhone 4S has reached critical mass. It's battery runs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 120956-china_iphone_2.jpg (22 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
120956-china_iphone_2.jpg
22 KB, 500x334
My iPhone 4S has reached critical mass.

It's battery runs out in 5h while idling or 30 minutes of continuous use.

Apple also uses 4.4 GB of my 5.1 GB memory, leaving me a total of exciting 700 mb to work with. This makes me have only absolutely necessary-to-survive apps which sucks. Fun fact: I just had to uninstall Google Maps to make room for Whatsapp temporary files.

What is a currently the best cost-benefit smartphone that resides in the cheapish sector of the spectrum?
>>
>>55526706
iphone 5s faggot
seriously: best phone ever. No one will top that design
>>
LG G series phones range from $90 to $400 and are amazing.
>>
>>55526726

Isn't the Moto G4 better than any LG G and for pretty much the same price?
>>
File: This OP.png (374 KB, 1378x840) Image search: [Google]
This OP.png
374 KB, 1378x840
>>55526706
OP don't be a jew and get this
>>
>>55526706
>iPhone
Found your problem.
>>
>>55526706
lg g series except for 5 and the 4 is kind of dangerous
asus zenphones are nice
redmemes are good if you're into chinkshit
>>55526718
the design is really nice but the battery life is meh and its kind of an old phone
>>
>>55526706
That's what you get for buying a phone without a micro SD card slot.
>>
>>55526830
aple is bad an lagdroid is good am i right /g/ XDDD such an normie phone
>>55526809
the oneplus 3 was a disappointment t b h
>>
>>55527009
>lg g series except for 5 and the 4 is kind of dangerous
>4 is kind of dangerous

Wait, what? How is it dangerous?
>>
>>55527085
Weren't these the phones that could combust while charging?
>>
>>55527085
heard there was some sort of issue with it that kills the phone after 8 months
>>
What about the Asus Zenphone 2?

>dat feel when I haven't upgraded in so long that I just don't even know who still makes cellphones and who doesn't.
>>
OnePlusOne has dropped a lot in price these days. 64gb version is better than anything else you'll find in its price range.
>>
>>55527170
it's pretty nice but the zenphone 3 is coming out soon
>>
>>55527036
>Lagdroid
Do not understand this meme for a second, every Android I've used of a similar price as an iPhone performs 10x better than any iPhones I've seen
>>
>>55527122
Over a year with mine and absolutely no issues.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.