[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
websites for streaming sports?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
sorry i have to ask /g/ but you guys always find the non-normie stuff/best way to do things. i've converted my family to ublock and mpv. i've disabled botnet for them. i've done lots and lots based on your advice.

one of my family needs to watch sports, and i realized the onces out there at the moment suck balls (firstrowsports). surely there is something of good quality that is less heard of?
>>
rojadirecta . me
>>
File: 5804.png (176 KB, 301x325) Image search: [Google]
5804.png
176 KB, 301x325
>spreading your autism to family members
wew lad
>>
>>55525917
>2016
>being a primitive sportsfag
>>
>>55525917
Reddit is unironically the best place to find streams of live sporting events. Just google "Reddit NBA Streams" or "Reddit MLB Streams"
>>
>>55527746

This. Ideally try to find the youtube streams they sometimes post there.
>>
>>55525917
>2016
>watching the sports jew
>>
File: .png (152 KB, 311x331) Image search: [Google]
.png
152 KB, 311x331
>putting your sports in a stream
>>
>>55527940
/a/-senpai please leave
>>
>>55527746
This
Hennostream is the best

And look for Aceplayer stream OP. It's some sort of VLC thing, no idea but it works great.
>>
>>55527746

Yup OP, this is the best I know of as well.

The baseball links mostly suck because they're just pirated and downscaled streams from MLB's site.
The basketball links have been topnotch but the copyright enforcement really seemed to step up in the playoffs. The traffic was really high as well, which meant lots o' buffering.
Football links can be pretty tough too because of the load on a good stream.

None of these options are good for normies. For baseball, you've got to create custom uBlock filters every time to get rid of anti-adblocker DIVs with randomized names. The basketball links went down quite a bit so they'd have to be ready to hunt up a new link right away; ditto with football.
>>
>>55528001

It's a P2P streaming implementation. In short, it combines a stream with torrenting so the load is distributed across many connections.

I see Acestream links listed on Reddit all the time but the bitrates advertised are low-grade 720. A good conventional stream will have low-grade 1080.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.