[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /g/ have we figured out what the best browser is? Firefox
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: trains.jpg (195 KB, 458x700) Image search: [Google]
trains.jpg
195 KB, 458x700
So /g/ have we figured out what the best browser is?

Firefox is fucking laggy and unresponsive, would be the best if it weren't for the lag.

Opera's UI is cluttered with bull shit, has in-built shit that can not be removed from the tool bar

Chrome is a botnet

Vivaldi is just out of the picture

Is there not one decent browser? For fucks sake
>>
>Firefox is fucking laggy and unresponsive
this faggotry needs to die

im not happy with some of mozilla's recent doings but that statement is a lie

>Chrome is a botnet
only if you leave most of the options enabled

sage
>>
>>55517631
Fuck off i'm using firefox right now. And it lagged, that's what made me make this thread.

I have tried it on my laptop and Desktop, i've re-installed it. Now i just deal with it, as it has the best extensions.

>de-select all the options fixes it
Yeah, that's what you think
>>
>>55517655
Yeah, that's what you think
>>
File: ded.png (15 KB, 528x434) Image search: [Google]
ded.png
15 KB, 528x434
>>55517708
>>
>>55517631
>>Firefox is fucking laggy and unresponsive
>im not happy with some of mozilla's recent doings but that statement is a lie

I'm not op, but fuck you for saying this. I would love to love Firefox, but the fact is, on my computer it is much slower than chromium. Every time I change tabs, it hangs for a few seconds. Every time I move to Firefox from another program, it hangs for several seconds. Every time I have a lot of tabs open, everything becomes sluggish.

I don't know if this happens only in Linux or only on my shitty old laptop with shitty old processor, but the fact is, chromium doesn't have these problems. It is snappy, it's never caused a lag.

Which is truly a shame, because I like other features of Firefox more.
>>
Pale moon is the best firefox fork I've found.
>>
SeaMonkey is the best since Opera Presto died.
>>
Lmao. Just get a faster computer
>>
>>55518076
You might as well wash that furry suit
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.