[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The "movement"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 1841x1227) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 1841x1227
Please I have a situation that will bring some of the most evil people I.e, child predators and others. It involves the judicial system. Is there any one who can please give me some advice. I am not going to google on a computer which may have malware. Please, I am begging you, as a mother who lost a child to a predator and as someone is is aware of all the injustice caused by the corrupt political and financial alliances between the court. I'm begging you, I know I can change this but I need computer help. Thank you who respond in advance
>>
>>55515619
There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a pedo in 2016.
>>
>>55515619
Kink shaming cunt
>>
>tits or GTFO
>oh wait...
>>
>>55515619
what is even being requested
also >>55515783
>>
>>55515619

What do you even want.
>>
>>55515619
Let me give you some advice. (This is not legal advice, because you'd have to be insane to take that from an anon on 4chan.)

I know it may be hard to accept, but you may have to face the fact that you have become delusional.

Think of your child/ren. Not how much YOU miss them, or how much YOU want to get back at your ex who YOU blame for everything. This isn't about you. None of this is actually about you.

It's about them.

Work on getting better. Stop blaming other people for everything that happens in your life. Be there for your child: that means attending contact and being amicable, even friendly, with your ex. Listen to your legal advisor. Make decisions in the best interest of the child.

If what you say is true, it will come out in time; however I've seen your presentation hundreds of times before and I'm fairly confident you're going cuckoo.

What you absolutely don't do EVER is: accuse your ex of everything under the sun, your child of being ill or a victim, the courts, judges and lawyers of all being in one giant conspiracy against you (actually they just do it for the money, lol, you're just another case and they really are impartial), post on Facebook about it, kidnap your kid, threaten to/actually do go to the media, or try out that one weird trick about sovereign citizenship you learned on some shitty forum that won't work and pisses everyone off. And you don't ask 4chan for help: we are Not Your Personal Army. None of that helps. That just makes shit worse. OK?

Good luck to your kid.
>>
>>55518449
Just to be clear, when I say this is about them, I mean it's about the children, not your desire to take centre-stage.

Basically, just don't become another hysterical crusading Mothers4Justice type loony. You're right on the brink of that. Don't jump off it. Your child will need you to be in one piece if you are going to continue to be a figure in their life.

Right, back to our reularly-scheduled shitposting about graphics cards and tech memes. Really "kys faggot" would have been more in the spirit of the board, lol.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.