[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
r9 nano
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: r9 nano.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
r9 nano.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
I've seen an r9 nano for 350

currently have a gtx 970

would it be a good idea to buy now & sell the 970 for 200-240?
>>
For what?
>>
I wouldnt say its s good upgrade
youre paying for what, 10 more fps?

The only time when a GPU upgrade is worthy is when youre getting at least double the performance you currently have
>>
>>55513346
I getcha

Damn, I was sure the R9 nano was a big step up from the 970 - only 5-10fps ain't worth it

i'll wait for Vega, or normal prices on 1070/1080
>>
nano is very hot and loud, and the pcb is too small to mount a decent cooler on it unless you sink the money into custom water cooling.
>>
>>55513346
Are you retarded or do you just play one on the internet?

OP look at the benchmarks, Nano trades blows with a 980 so if you want a small form factor card then yeah do it.
>>
>>55513600
I thought the nano reference came with water cooling or was that just fury
>>
>>55513317
No one is going to buy your shitty 970 for 200~240 when they can fucking get brand new 480s
>>
>>55513317
It's a good upgrade from the 970 but this card does not shines unless you're going to do 1440 resolution and above. So are you if yes then I would get it. 350 is a really nice price also.
>>
>>55514718
That's the fury x and is clocked at 1050mh and the fury is the air cooled version with the same clock but air cooled and the heatsink extends off the PCB making it huge. The nano is a blower style with the power delivery dialed back with a single 8 pin connector and at 1000mh. If anyone cares.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.