[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1 year later, how is this technology doing? Like iPhones or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: apple-iphone-6s-live-_1913.0.jpg (42 KB, 1020x681) Image search: [Google]
apple-iphone-6s-live-_1913.0.jpg
42 KB, 1020x681
1 year later, how is this technology doing?

Like iPhones or not, this was the first phone that completely adopted force sensibility.

Considering how limited touch input is I think its a big deal but there are no signs of this being adopted anywhere else so far.
>>
File: 1456131560554.jpg (120 KB, 820x605) Image search: [Google]
1456131560554.jpg
120 KB, 820x605
>>55511574
Well shilled Rajeesh!
>>
>>55511703
What is your point?
>>
>>55511728
That you should poo in the fucking loo.
>>
>>55511745
Are you trying to turn this into an iPhone x Android discussion? Maybe you should make your own thread.

You posted that Android has a force sensibility API but it has no actual implementation so far. Do you think there is a reason?
>>
>>55511574
I use it all the time for

1. Multi-tasking
2. For selecting texts while typing.
>>
>>55511703
>>55511745
This forced meme is boring as shit and I wish empty-headed retards would stop posting it in lieu of actual arguments and discussion. You're never making it into an r/4chan screencap no matter how hard you project your insecurities onto others, get over it.
>>
>>55511837
I can confirm the note 4 has the function.
>>
>>55511574
90% of users don't know it exist and thus developers don't bother with it
>>
>>55514065
le plebbit :^)

>>55514859
i wouldn't claim people don't know about it. the shill at the AT&T store was pushing it as another reason to upgrade.

anything "new" will always be drilled into people's heads so they buy more phones

that being said, the mini-tutorial he gave on what you could "do" with it was unimpressive and pointless IMO
>>
>>55512278
> selecting text while typing

Considering how much of a pain this is on the 5S, this seems like a useful implantation right off the bat.
>>
>>55514994
not sure I follow, why was it a pain? what text are you selecting while typing and what are you typing to begin with?
>>
>>55511574
Hardly used at all, annoying as fuck when I'm trying to move apps, browse the internet and photos.
I only ever use it for instant Shazam.

Can't wait for the Note 7 to come out to ditch this shitty OS and get my Wacom pen back.
>>
File: lite-brite pepe.jpg (782 KB, 1024x788) Image search: [Google]
lite-brite pepe.jpg
782 KB, 1024x788
>>55511574
It's basically useless, kind like the rest of Apples new ideas.
>>
>>55515254
zOMG LOOK IT'S PEPE!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.