[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moving to Linux
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1467013954652.jpg (139 KB, 630x682) Image search: [Google]
1467013954652.jpg
139 KB, 630x682
I can't stand windows anymore, I need a proper video editing and a good music tracker to finally rid myself of the microsoft jew.

Are there any worth using? They don't have to be Sony Vegas or FL Studio tier but just good enough to be reliable.
>>
http://imgur.com/gallery/cDrseRN
>>
>>55511395

>Proper video editing

Than go OS X, but no serious professional vidoe editor is using Linux's array of god awful FOSS knockoff software
>>
kdenlive and openshot are more than enough to edit a video, however if you want to go full simsponwave you won't be able to with linux tools
>>
>>55511395
DaVinci Resolve or Lightworks for video, and Bitwig/Ardour for audio.

Resolve and Lightworks are used in Hollywood films; don't let Winbabbies cry about how it's not "pro" and that Vegas is better.

Bitwig is like Ableton minus some features, but with a huge amount of improvements. You will find it very capable if you like the Ableton workflow.

>>55511423
Off yourself.
>>
>>55511408
>Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the Air Traffic controller commited suicide.

Why would someone shoot a man before crashing his plane with no survivors?
>>
File: 1435088001969.jpg (31 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1435088001969.jpg
31 KB, 413x395
>>55512586
>>
File: petyr-baelish-1024[1].jpg (266 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
petyr-baelish-1024[1].jpg
266 KB, 1024x576
>>55512586
>>55512605
>ur a big a guy
>>
I hope this is bait. I REALLY fucking hope this is bait.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.