[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brother of sister in law is tin foil hat wearer. He has a 63
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: tinffoil.jpg (70 KB, 596x457) Image search: [Google]
tinffoil.jpg
70 KB, 596x457
Brother of sister in law is tin foil hat wearer. He has a 63 digit long random wifi password. She said he he also had to type in some commands into command prompt. Now that she is back home, her wifi crashes after 30 or 60 minutes until she reboots the computer (the driver "disappears" somehow. Network driver properties shows the message "There is no installed driver" even though it's right there in the driver tab).

How can I figure out what the fuck this guy did? Even uninstalling and reinstalling the driver doesn't fix it.
>>
>>55511128
did u try turning it off and turning it back on again?
>>
Have you tried installing Gentoo?
>>
>>55511128
Just clean install Windows you fucknut. Or run sfc /scannow although that usually doesn't work with intentional breakadge by idiots.
>>
>>55511196
I'd rather not. I'm more interested what he did, rather than how to fix it.
>>
>>55511262
Probably added some cryptographic keys, poorly.
>>
>in law
jej
>>
>>55511262
dns lease timeout is low prob
google it, you can check it in windows and on the router
>>
>>55511128
>Brother of sister in law

isn't that just your wife's brother? why didn't you say "my wife's brother"?
>>
>>55513593
No because when you marry someone they do not become your "sister in law." When your brother marries someone, they become your sister in law.

This is my brother's wife's brother
>>
>>55514852
sister in law = your wife's sister
sister in law's brother = your wife's sister's brother
your wife sister's brother = your wife's brother
>>
>>55514873
what is words
>>
>>55514873
Multiple terminologies:
noun, plural sisters-in-law.
1. the sister of one's husband or wife.
2. the wife of one's brother.
3. the wife of the brother of one's husband or wife.

I'm using 2, you are using 1. I didn't even know 3 counted.
>>
>>55514989
>he wife of the brother of one's husband or wife
for christ's fucking sake where does it fucking end

4. LE SISTER OF LE WIFE OF LE BROTHER OF ONE'S HUSBAND AND/OR WAIFU
>>
>>55513593
>>55514852
>>55514873
>>55514989
>>55515042
/g/ Technology
>>
>>55515128
Fuck off redditfag
>>
>>55515203
Wat
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.