[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking to get a new smartphone with a very good camera,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: img_4459.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
img_4459.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
I'm looking to get a new smartphone with a very good camera, preferably Verizon, but I'm willing to switch services if it there's a non-Verizon phone with a very good camera. Suggestions?

I'm considering the Galaxy S7 because the sample photos taken with it look really good (pic related)
>>
That photo looks like shit and there's no such thing as a "really good cellphone camera."
>>
I think you should bought the samsung galaxy s7 or the Sony z5, they have really good cameras
>>
>>55507149
I don't expect high MP from a smartphone camera. Whats good about the photo I posted is that there is very little noise due to the camera's f/1.7 aperture lens making it capable of taking low-light photos. I don't think the S7 can be beaten as far as low-light photos because thats thew lowest aperture I've found in my research, but there are a lot of other specifications out there than just low aperture that can make a camera good.
>>
>>55507191

You fell for the marketing buzzwords so fucking hard m8.

>high MP
>f/1.7
>noise

As a matter of fact, all smartphone cameras have "high megapickels" because they know that sells phones, even though high megapixels are shit when the sensor is so small.

There's a fuckload of noise in that shot you posted, too, and it's oversharpened like crazy.

Aperture doesn't make the camera.
>>
>touchwizz
>>
>>55507249
I have a Nexus 5x and an pretty impressed with its camera.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.