[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Memes aside how is the OP3? I currently have a nexus 4. Should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: phpnblzg9.jpg (96 KB, 970x647) Image search: [Google]
phpnblzg9.jpg
96 KB, 970x647
Memes aside how is the OP3? I currently have a nexus 4. Should I wait for the new nexus or consider 6p instead? (PS: I live in Europe so nexus prices are higher )
>>
OnePlus has terrible customer service and refuses to replace defective units. The new Nexuses will be out in a couple months so I'd wait for that.
>>
>>55505100
Yeah hope HTC delivers
>>
Now that they've added sRGB mode there is literally nothing wrong with it, for the price anyway.
>>
>>55504981
i got one and really like it. dash charging is great and the screen is fine. I have to sort out my roaming or something because when i grab from a new cell tower i lose coverage for a few seconds though. And push notifications from messenger/snapchat are slower than they were on my old iphone 5 which were instant. Happy with purchase and like the phone anyways.
>>
It has 6 GB of RAM but oneplus crippled it so it only uses 3 to save power.
>>
Why did they bother with 6GB of ram? Simple to claim a superior spec?

They could have put that money somewhere else.
>>
>>55504981
oneplus one was really the goat phone to have back then.

now it's nothing special anymore.. all phones which are on par cost almost the same, except 16gb instead of 64gb rom maybe but it doesn't matter since the op2 and op3 have their flaws
>>
>>55507645
Thats not what they did though, and can easily be fixed by rooting it
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.