[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys I started having battery problems on S III Mini recently.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Hey guys I started having battery problems on S III Mini recently.

The phone seems to drain more battery when screen is off for instance, yet the GSam Battery Monitor app says the screen used up 30% of the power even when it was turned off.

Another thing draining the battery a lot is the Kernel. Something like 60% in 1 minute of running.

And another thing that sometimes drains a lot of power seems to be the Phone Radio. But when I go to flight mode, either the screen or the kernel takes it's place.

What stuff should I install to better monitor what could be causing the issues? Could the battery be fucked up? What do to fix this mess? Please help.
>>
>>55504358

Battery is fucked
>>
Oh wow, sucks to be you

You should ask someone for help
>>
>>55504358
root phone
use wakelock detector
potentially install cm11 or something that can run on that age-old POS
>>
I'd like to be sure it is indeed the battery that is faulty and not phone before buying a new one.

If it really is the battery, what would be a good replacement? Or do I need to buy the exact same model as I am currently using?
>>
>>55504402
fun fact, the S3 mini was one of the FIRST phones to get a working lollipop from the community :)

u mad bruh
>>
>>55504404
Dunno

The RX 480 is a good card though, you should get one
>>
>>55504402
Can I use this to root?

https://www.search4roots.com/how-to-root-samsung-galaxy-s3-mini-gt-i8190n/
>>
dude get an extended battery, 4000 mah is like $15
>>
try peeing on the battery, record so we know you're doing it right
>>
>>55504569
Just follow the novafusion guide you mongo
>>
>>55504358
take it out and stab it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.