[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Android TV Box thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: $_12.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
$_12.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
Who is using an android tv box? Apparently its legal as streaming rather than downloading is ok.

Is Cloud TV a good app? I only started using is and the free premium trial has ended, anyway to hack it?

Using Mxq Pro 4k box.
>>
Its not legal to stream copyrighted content. Streaming is the same thing as downloading. Except with streaming, its not saving the video permanently. Canada says streaming is legal, but they go after android TV box sellers.

That said, I don't give a shit.
>>
My recommended apps:

Mobdro
Movie HD (modded version by this guy named reis from reddit's /r/showbox)
Terrarium TV
Videomix
Toonmania
>>
streaming is like the movie piracy scene a decade and a half ago: fragmented and just ... you know how cliquey places get when there's not a lot of stuff going round but everyone wants a piece? drama, flouncing, having to deal with the kind of genuine autists that have the patience to get what they want? that kind of thing

just download the shit you want, keep it all on an external and use a chromecast or something to get to it on your TV.
>>
Hell, just use Emby or something to bounce your movies from PC to TV and to mobile. Get the APK onto something you plug into your TV's HDMI slot and you're halfway there.
>>
>>55494750
Just sell your soul and buy a Chromecast instead.
>>
why not just get a Pi 3 and install Android TV on it? still in development but it looks good already
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMDf5thqoMk
you also have better community support and don't have to fuck around with some chink sellers and their botnet machines when something breaks
>>
>>55494750
Using a Android TV. Best thing ever, get Kodi and install Exodus on it.
>>
>>55494750
What app is good for sports streaming?
>>
>>55495708
SportsDevil for Kodi
or the sports section in the UK Turks add-on(also Kodi)
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.