[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, I'm retarded. I'm sort of asking for tech
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1420413757554.jpg (49 KB, 616x699) Image search: [Google]
1420413757554.jpg
49 KB, 616x699
Alright, I'm retarded. I'm sort of asking for tech support, but I'm really not.

I have a phone. First smart phone. Samsung Galaxy S6, whatever, I don't care if it's good or not, I don't care about phones and it was the big thing at the time. It's functioned for me just fine except for about two months ago and now.

I'm trying to use phone. Only has 64 Gigs of internal storage, which, as you all know, means closer to like 50. Can't have an SD card. Have a bunch of pictures or whatever. It starts bitching at me that STORAGE SPACE IS FULL, SOME SYSTME FUNCTIONS MIGHT FAIL until it runs out until like 19mb and it's all YOUR PHONE IS BRICKED FAGGOT, NO SERVICES OR ANYTHING WILL WORK UNTIL YOU CLEAR YOUR PHONE.

So I clear a lot of my stuff. Free up like 20 gigs of stuff, go on with my life assuming it'll be fine. And now it's been doing it to me ALL WEEK. Earlier I deleted some videos and cleared app caches and it was fine, Last night it started bitching again, today woke up and it's practically bricked and full again.

At this current moment, I'm taking every picture off my phone because it takes ridiculously sized pictures, so that'll save tons of space. However, I'm still baffled and infuriated. Where the FUCK is all the fucking space going? I'm not downloading apps. I'm not taking pictures, I just had shit from before. I didn't download anything from the internet since I cleared it earlier this week. I haven't barely got a text. All the app's caches are in the like 50mb range.

So I'd like to figure this out, WHAT THE FUCK IS EATING UP ALL MY STORAGE SPACE? If I'm not adding anything in or actively using the phone as anything other than the phone, occasionally google something, and use snapchat and don't save any pictures off it, WHERE THE FUCK ARE GIGABYTES OF DATA JUST DISAPPEARING?

WHO MADE THIS FUCKING INFURIATING SHIT, FUCKING HELL I'M NEVER OWNING A PHONE WITHOUT AN SD SLOT EVER AGAIN
>>
>>55494619
lol 50 gb of photos

are you a woman you write like you have a vagina
>>
>>55494669
lmao this
>>
>>55494669
Oh, no, it was like 5 gigs of photos at like 5 mb a pop after multiple trips to cities or other countries, that's why I'm befuddled as to where the rest of the goddamn 45 gigs or whatever went.

And I don't but I might as well, considering I'm clearly a huge bitch who's on my period.
>>
>>55494619
Unsubscribe
>>
Could be the storage going bad. My S2 went the same way eventually (although i was able to mitigate it for a few more years because the s2 was awesome and had an sd slot).
>>
>>55494619
>first smartphone
>samsung galaxy s6
>need help
this generation is getting retarded
>>
File: TL;DR.jpg (101 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
TL;DR.jpg
101 KB, 392x500
>>55494619
could we have the tl;dr version of this
>>
>>55495047
/g/ pls help my phone is eating my gigabytes
>>
>>55494619
>because it takes ridiculously sized pictures
so change that in camera settings. Nobody really needs more than maybe 1440p photos anyway, at least not on a phone.

Also, make sure music streaming apps have small caches.

>>55495047
TL;DR give it back tyrone
>>
>>55495047
I'm a gay retard and my phone's storage space is disappearing without my input, would like to know why, and am clearly being a pissy baby about it.
>>
Posting Malcolm Tucker was the OP's only redeemable quality
>>
>>55495047
>could we have the tl;dr version of this
You'll find twitter to be more your crowd.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.