[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>most people are tech retarded How will the future be if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 46726585rkO.jpg (88 KB, 418x617) Image search: [Google]
46726585rkO.jpg
88 KB, 418x617
>most people are tech retarded

How will the future be if no one cares to learn technology?
>>
Idiocracy was a documentary!!!
>>
>>55486840
The human brain has in fact gotten smaller, but it's more likely that our physical abilities are diminishing and we're becoming more clumsy since society still favors the two extremes of intelligence it always has, but our environmental pressures have become entirely neutral to physical strength and coordination. It's not a defining advantage for survival, it's a perk that can be substituted with money, not being whasian, and a BMW.
>>
>>55486880
>our physical abilities are diminishing
We've gotten progressively taller throughout our entire history, though.
>>
>>55486993
Because of sexual selection

That says little to nothing about gross motor skills and select fine motor skills. I've noticed a lot of tall guys are clumsy runners and throw like girls.
>>
>>55486791
easy, you continue getting even more friends and relatives asking you about basic-level computer shit while GeekSquad and all the other shitters make companies millions
>>
>>55487045
>That says little to nothing about gross motor skills and select fine motor skills
How would you even go about measuring that? There's no possible way you can determine how clumsy the average person was six centuries ago.

If anything height indicates mass and mass indicates the potential for muscle growth. It's safe to assume that genetically the average person today is not only taller but also a lot stronger.
>>
I guess UX designers will become more important and sought after
>>
File: 1468033374134[1].jpg (212 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1468033374134[1].jpg
212 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>55487045
I wish people like you stopped talking about things they dont know shit about
>>
>>55486791
Throughout history most people have always been retarded and we got by just fine nothing different here and with time it will fix itself.

Hundreds of years ago reading was something only few people could do.

>>55486880
Evolution doesnt happen in decades or even centuries.
>>
>>55486880
>our environmental pressures have become entirely neutral to physical strength and coordination

That's not actually true. Athletes are having babies like crazy, and not only that, they are getting stronger, faster and more coordinated every year.
>>
>>55486791
most people =/= all people
Your future does not look very bright for sure.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.