[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I even own a smartphone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_20160708-234749.png (66 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160708-234749.png
66 KB, 1440x2560
Why do I even own a smartphone
>>
File: sweatingmerchant.png (8 KB, 146x185) Image search: [Google]
sweatingmerchant.png
8 KB, 146x185
oy vey, don't buy flip phones they are very slow compared to samsung™ phones which are superior in build quality, processing speed and comfort
>>
>>55484732
Because youre a fucking consumer like everyone else
>>
>>55484768
How did you put the TM beside Samsung?
>>
>>55484732
I use it to read stuff on my break at work and also for Ishtar Commander.
>>
>>55484732
Try getting a life, it becomes useful after that
>>
>tfw same
I wouldn't pay for service if I wasn't on my parents' plan still.
>>
>>55484732
I use mine for posting on 4chan on the bus. Seems like a good deal.
>>
>>55484810
i'm a noob. Just got this from a Russian thingy some time ago, that's all. I'm an idiot trying to learn.

Zeus botnet translated. It's the 2009 version though. I know fuck all about programming. I asked some bloke on the dark net and he told me to start programming with APL, but I made the switch to linux and I can't load the right key board font even though terminal brings up apl fairly easily. Then some other bloke said to try A+ instead because it accepts the ASCII stuff and the European layout. But every A+ is about emacs and cancer. I kid you not, no A+ tutorials worth mentioning. They told me APL and A+ allows you to try cooler shit because you're allowed to do more stuff. Then they told me to move onto C but only after I got A+ or APL. I tell them that the zeus translation is in c++, c and php for the command and control bits, and that i'd need a copy of windows server 2010. Not server, the windows thing you use to write c++, the thing that has c#. I have mono of course but fuck if i know how to use it.
>>
>>55484810
very carefully
>>
>>55484732
So you can post on 4chan on the go. That's literally the only reason I use mine. That and getting directions.
>>
Because you love looking at imouto hentai mangas at night in bed because you constantly have lewd thoughts about your sister but can't ever express them irl because of various reasons.
>>
>>55484973
>tfw love my sister too much to ruin our relationship with incest
i'm not even a fucking fat neet, just a degenerate
>>
>>55484973
>constantly
Seek help
>>
>>55485658
Nobody can help you if you have a sister complex. Best you can do is try to hide it as much as you can irl.
>>
File: Nobody Knows.png (156 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Nobody Knows.png
156 KB, 1280x800
>>55484732
I don't know man.
>>
Most people I know just use Facebook Messenger as opposed to texting.
>>
>>55484973
I hope my youngest sister becomes a fat bitch just like my other sister and I won't be able to love her as I do now
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.