[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just got a LG G5 a few days ago, and I wanted to have an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Snapchat-6252074290472265633.jpg (736 KB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6252074290472265633.jpg
736 KB, 1440x2392
So I just got a LG G5 a few days ago, and I wanted to have an extra brick. On Amazon I ordered a USB Type-C charger assuming it was just for the fast charging stuff. It came in the mail today, and the brick has Type-C on it too. I don't have any Type-C to Type-C cables, and I can barely find any online either. Why would they make it like this? It makes no sense.
>Pic related
>>
Are you fucking stupid? They probably even had a picture of the product on the Amazon listing of the port.

USB-C to USB-C is what the market is attempting to transition to. It's what Google gives you if you buy a Nexus 6P, it's what motherboard and laptop manufacturers are including on their computers. So, to answer your question, "Why would they make it like this", it's because it's the fucking future; you shit-for-brains retard.
>>
>>55483828
>falling for the USB Type-C "fast" charging meme
My phone charges at a rate of 2A with a standard USB-B charger. It takes less than 2 hours to get to full. And it works with my headphones, tablet, Vita, keyboard, Kindle, and Clip Zip.
>>
>>55483877
>you have to be a luddite to recognize poor design
>>
>>55483877
No, you fucking shitnigger, the world is changing to USB-A to USB-C, not USB-C to USB-C. On one end, there should still be a Type-A connector so it can still maintain some sort of backwards compatibility. I think there are a total of like 3 computers that come with USB-C on them. The G5 has USB-C on it, but the charger still has USB-A on it, so the cable can be used for file transfer still, and so the brick can be used on other devices as well.
>>
>>55483910
>It takes less than 2 hours to get to full
Yeah and I've been out fucking your mum for 1 and a half hours in the meantime.
>>
>>55483956
Then what the fuck is Apple, Google, HP, Asus, and Dell all doing with USB-C ports on their laptops, and Acer doing with USB-C monitors?

Yes, CURRENTLY we're using USB-A to C for backwards compatibility. But the market is shifting towards USB C to C.
>>
>>55483828
>can barely find any online

What?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s?k=type+c+to+type+c

They're cheap and plentiful.
>>
>>55483828
>So I just got a LG G5
HAHHAAHAHAAHHAAH
>LG G5
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

EVERYONE

LAUGH AT THIS FAGGOT

LMFAO
>>
tfw wifi adpater doesnt work when connecting gs5 with usb 3.0 cable
>>
>>55484230
this is a 18+ site
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.