[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I would like to warn anyone that is going to a shitty college
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1460739204572.jpg (244 KB, 1268x1443) Image search: [Google]
1460739204572.jpg
244 KB, 1268x1443
I would like to warn anyone that is going to a shitty college to not major in Computer Science.

In shitty schools you will get major meme curriculum and possible risk not learning anything.

I would go into mathematics, you can't go wrong plus you can teach yourself programming.
>>
>>55482492
Oooor, research your schools. My school has a shitty programmer academy, but their networking academy is one of the better ones in the state.
>>
>>55482612

I choose my school because it was the cheapest as well as the hot girls. I have not banged any hot girls but got a decent education
>>
File: 7vnTohL.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
7vnTohL.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>Implying the name of your chosen degree mill actually fucking matters in the real world
>>
>>55482758
>t. unemployed ITT Tech graduate
>>
>mathematics
>can't go wrong

You're retarded. Math departments are severely underfunded, and it's nearly impossible to get tenure. Sure, you can transition into finance or actuary work or something, but that's more training on top of your undergrad degree. Even a pajeet-tier CS degree is better because at least you can put together some shitty web app at the end of it, whereas no one is going to hire you because you can prove some fucking theorem.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.