[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you donated to support the EFF, anon-kun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Have you donated to support the EFF, anon-kun?
>>
Do humble bundles count?
>>
>>55481620
Yes, got a shirt too
>>
>>55481620
Yes, akshually.
Twice.

But that's because I have a jerb. The NEET days are long behind me.
>>
>>55481620
>Donating to prevent something that is decided in an antidemocratic manner by governments and corporations.
>implying any NGO can go in a dick measuring competition against any corporation

I know the organizer btw, he drives a testarossa and flips me off every morning. He just installed a horn that plays "fuck wagefags" every time he hits it. Some times he runs laps around just playing that horn. The worst is that the fucker does not bother to wear clothes on Sundays; he simply walks around with his uncut dick hanging out, flipping off what seems to be everyone, and then me TWICE, before stretching, and heading back to "work on his website to fight for my "digital rights""
>>
What for? They don't seem to do anything of value
>>
>>55481705
What's a guy to do about it?
Well let me tell you what a guy can do about it.
SHIT, that is what you can do about it.

The guy gets away with everything, the police stopped taking my calls, and what I can tell anyone's calls. One time, I recall, he threatened the police exclaiming "he would stop fighting the good fight, allowing corporations to handle their private data" if he ever so much saw a guy in blue in the 'hood again. They backed down, no one does shit to him, who could? Either he sues you, tries to fight you off, or threatens you with "that old data privacy" shit.

I don't even look at him in the eyes anymore. I got mad at him one other time, and decided to flip him back off, we went straight to my house, kicked my garbage cans down, and returned to where he was, knowing perfectly well I would had to pick that up myself. For I can tell, that was the one and last time anyone tried to do something to him.

I would move but I am afraid he would find me, and he is the kinda guy who can do that, with all that "donation money".
>>
bought some stuff with cash from them.
>>
>>55481620 I'd better buy an extra box of 9mm.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.