[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paypal Alternatives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: Paypal-logo-20141.png (49 KB, 880x660) Image search: [Google]
Paypal-logo-20141.png
49 KB, 880x660
Are there any alternatives to these fucking uber-goys? Every other service I've seen is just for accepting payments online. These fuckers locked me out of my account until I send them photo ID and house bills. What does /g/ use?
>>
I just use straight debit card transactions. Fuck PayPal and their 10% bullshit.
>>
File: IMG_0267.jpg (73 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0267.jpg
73 KB, 480x720
>>55481335
I generally do the same but I recently switched to a cheaper (shittier) bank that doesn't let me buy anything from ali or steam. Paypal worked until they locked me out of my account. Thank god I never actually stored money in it.
>>
If I set up a donate option on my personal website. Will people donate to me? I want it to work like the paypal donate buttons you see.
>>
>>55481618
no
>>
Bitcoin you retard
>>
why not just send the ID and bill? I got locked out of my account and did that, I didn't even send them the ID i sent them something else because I didn't have photo ID, like if you CALL they will tell you what you need, they may even reactivate if you can verify the info on the account.
>>
>>55483020
Because I enjoy my anal virginity and prefer corporations not to have shitloads of information on me.
>>
>>55483466
Your information has been bought and sold a million times already. You might as well start recycling.
>>
>>55482992
This, or Google Wallet.
>>
There are no alternatives anymore. I wonder how much money they make from locking people's accounts.
>>
>>55481266
>These fuckers locked me out of my account
but why?
>>
>>55481335
>>55481457
Using a debit card is like asking to be raped. Use a credit card faggot.
>>
>>55484716
Why would you ever trust google?
>>
>>55481266
Just so you know m8, Goy is the non-jew. In this case, you're the goy and paypal is the jooz
>>
>>55485107
They were probably gambling on Counter Strike.
>>
Bumping the thread. I was also blocked from my account and they want a DRIVER'S license and utility bills. The problem is that I have none of this. I don't have a driver's license because my work is nearby and I don't have a car and all my bills are managed by my landlady.

I sent them my state ID and on my ID it states where I live, the very next day they emailed me that they don't care for that shit and will continue to lock my account. What the fuck.
>>
Circle
>>
>>55485127
Because I like to sleep at night
>>
File: triggered.jpg (16 KB, 320x371) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
16 KB, 320x371
>>55485108
Di..did you just tell me I was asking for it?
>>
>>55488064
I live right in the middle of LA you faggot, there's no need for a car when every fucking street is taken up by taxis and dumbass tourists with rentals.
>>
>>55488117
not him, but if you think LA is friendly toward people without cars you're a complete idiot or you've never lived in any other city in your life.

in the world, i can't think of a single major city more hostile to people who don't own cars.
>>
>>55488138
That's what the taxis are for you dingus.
>>
>>55486324
What the hell do you do on that account.
>>
>>55488239
The only thing I've ever done on my paypal account was link it to steam for buying games and buying out of country manufacturer headphones.
>>
Why is it so hard to send and receive money over the world? Why can't it be as simple as going to jewbank and make account, get the card, and when somebody send you the money you go to atm and pick it up?

Why do things like PayPal exist would be more appropriate question I guess?
>>
>>55485107
Paypal does it if the account uses notsble sums of money, like in thousands.
>>
Neteller
>inb4 pajeet
You can add funds to your account and make a virtual master card that you can use anywhere. They have some strict security policies though so its kinda like paypal but the rates are much better
>>
Wire Transfer.
>>
File: 1468033293685.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1468033293685.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>>55485107
OP here. I don't know why I was locked out, but it was probably due to the false name and address I entered.
>>
>>55491939
So you're an idiot then?

Go try signing up to a bank with false details.
>>
File: jews fear the samurai.jpg (159 KB, 1784x2048) Image search: [Google]
jews fear the samurai.jpg
159 KB, 1784x2048
Fookin moron,

goy = YOU
kike = jews, derived from the yiddish word for circle, because illiterate jews refused to sign with an x (since that looks like a cross and jews worship satan), so instead they signed with a circle
>>
>>55481266
Paypal is superior in refunds. They literally don't give a fuck about the store and in 9 out of 10 cases they will be on your side and get your money back unless you're trying to fuck them. That's the biggest reason to use this service for all your payments.
>locked me out of my account until I send them photo ID and house bills
And? Send it then, retard.
>>
>>55485131
>>55492654
Sorry my dumb jew-meming isn't up to scratch
>>
>>55492854
thats probably why Paypal is a heaven for scammers. Just order shit from Ebay across the world and tell them you've received an empty box, they'll refund you 9 out of 10 cases
>>
Use Dwolla Service, bitch
>>
>>55488322
This one the main reasons Bitcoin was invented.

Did you know even international wire transfers can sometimes get lost? These transfers have a very high transaction cost and they can simply be lost during transmission forcing you to call each bank that bounced the transfer in hopes of figuring out what happened and wether you'll be able to get that money back. The more you learn how our current banking system works the more you will rage.

No such issuse exist with Bitcoin.
>>
>>55481335
What 10%? What am I missing?
>>
>>55494352
Yeah, this is why you always buy with PayPal from eBay but never offer PayPal as a payment option if you sell something because it's a sure way to get screwed over.
>>
>>55496027
Its true, i mainly use Paypal linked to my Bankaccount. Thanks to Europe, different TOS and Laws abaove the Paypal TOS which makes them incompatible, and thanks to our banksystem, i could always chargeback the Money they withdrew from my Account with a single click. I don't need to fill out papers, i don't need to give a reason, this is way better than begging for a chargeback through my Creditcard. Its a shock how many times people try to fuck you over with damaged stuff, misleading descriptions or even sending you nothing but fucking newspapers!

I used to sell used Carparts and some leftover Electronics i've had lying around. I regret that because i've made a lost over 2500 Euro just because some people decided to fill out a claim such as:
1. They received an empty box
2. They never received their stuff although Tracking even proved
3. The box wasn't empty but filled with crap such as sand
4. The stuff they received was suddenly broken/damaged, even though i offered them to take it back and refund they sent me back either nothing, OR, the same product but with different serial numbers

...And so on and on and on. I could tell alot of stories, but i may just tell you one which is techrelated: I sold a NAS to some guy in Russia, he left positive feedback and 3 days later he claimed it was broken. Told him to send it back but he has to pay shipping costs, he refused, over the claimfight they refunded him, and he even sent the NAS back. I received the original, but the HDDs were stripped.. Well done, russian scammer!

Paypal as a seller? Never again
>>
>>55481266

if you don't have photo id you are too young to be using paypal. they also say you need to send them a utility bill but anything with your name and address on it is fine, i used a shipping label for mine.
>>
File: IMG_0425.gif (1 MB, 167x200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0425.gif
1 MB, 167x200
>>55497816
I have many pieces of photo ID, but I'm not willing to give it to websites.
>>
>>55481335
You should use a credit card because they offer better protection against fraud. You'll probably get your money back if your debit gets used fraudulently, but it'll be a bigger pain in the ass than if you used a credit card.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.