[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one do I buy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: mouse.jpg (133 KB, 1200x385) Image search: [Google]
mouse.jpg
133 KB, 1200x385
Which one do I buy?
>>
>Wireless
>>
>>55471291
I have the g602 and it's great. The one in the left is too fucking expensive. Not worth it at all.
>>
>>55471388
G602 is $55
MX Master is $70
>>
>>55471407
Didn't check murikan prices, so that's nice. Where I live it might as well be armed robbery.

Also heard good shit about the G900 by the way.
>>
MX Master is fucking godlevel
>>
G303
>>
>>55471419
I really don't see what it does better than the g602 considering it has way less buttons. I have a bunch of macros on my g602 buttons that make things comfy as fuck. Shit like ctrl+c, ctrl+v and whatnot.
>>
>>55471291
Not the MX Master. I returned 3 (2 to Amazon and 1 to a local retailer) within 3 weeks. All of them had a failed scroll ratchet mechanism.
>>
>>55471472
The empty spot on the left is actually a button. It contains 5 combinations.
click,
4x click + move (up, down, left, right)
you can customize all of em.

Neat for normal desktop usage, but unusable for games. Still neat.

Also the mouse lasts a month on a single charge and works with bluetooth.

I love mine
>>
Just one of many threads about the MX Master scroll wheel getting stuck in free spin.

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Mice-and-Pointing-Devices/MX-Master-Stuck-in-Free-Spin-Mode/td-p/1380978

There is also a Youtube video where he takes one apart to point out the design flaw.
>>
>>55471536
>Neat for normal desktop usage, but unusable for games.

Yeah but the g602 is actually useful for games too and just as useful for desktop, which is precisely the point I was trying to make.

The rechargeable battery is indeed a very nice advantage but I'd still prefer my extra buttons. I also love the placement of the forward/back ones right next to the left click. Feels very natural to me and I always rebing them when I'm playing some shit.
>>
>>55471536
What do you even do with the side wheel anyway? Does it scroll shit sideways on the intertubes for example or something?
>>
>>55471571
I still play a ton of games, but seeing how I use a laptop that has bluetooth 4.0 built-in, I'd rather have no mouse cables and less buttons than have to deal with a shitton of cables.

It's really a small trade for me, but yeah, I can see how more buttons on the mouse could be nice.

>>55471606
Yes, it does. It's detected as a normal horizontal wheel, you can also modify it, as to bind buttons, or change it to be vertical, etc...
>>
>>55471291
I love my MX Master, had it for nearly a year now, but the gesture button has just broken on me.
It still works but it doesn't click anymore, just a mush :/
>>
>>55471291
chinks are so fucking dumb its eternally unbelievable
why on earth would you call your fucking company "ducky"
what kind of pussy shit is that
who wants the word ducky on their stuff
gay af desu
>>
>>55471291
Buy the black one!
>>
>>55471291
The ducky has a flawless sensor and looks comfy as fuck.

Get it.
>>
>>55471291
I've had a G400s for 3 years, still works perfectly.
>>
>>55472540
this tbqhwyf
>>
>>55471291
>G602
>2 different mode
>Wireless
>Macros
>Comfy
>Batteries (can work with only one)

Best mouse I ever own
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.