[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Company provided devices
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (80 KB, 512x598) Image search: [Google]
image.png
80 KB, 512x598
Question, company gave me an iPhone, iPad, and a Laptop. Provided I don't log into the VPN they can't see what I'm looking at correct?

I'm unsure on the laptop but the Apple devices have management on them but from what I gather they can just see the apps I have, networks I connect to, home calls, text, but I don't see how they can see my internet history.

Any insight /g/
>>
>>55466725
If you want to cruise pr0n buy yourself a private phone/tablet/whatever.
Don't use work assets for private browsing.
>>
>>55466725
>Provided I don't log into the VPN they can't see what I'm looking at correct?
They have the legal right to monitor everything you do on their devices.

You have no way of knowing whether they are actually doing this short of compiling your own OS and replacing all of the hardware.
>>
>>55466725
>>55466874
>mfw people at work constantly connect to the VPN before fapping.
Definitely don't do that. IT will see everything. Depending on the MDM they'll see it any way tho
>>
>>55466725
Incorrect. They are their machines and they are probably being comprehensively monitored: that's the safe assumption, certainly.

Get your own. Never BYOD.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.