[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say you want to move to a career of programming and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 3ljwf9j.jpg (114 KB, 885x1280) Image search: [Google]
3ljwf9j.jpg
114 KB, 885x1280
Let's say you want to move to a career of programming and you are willing to take Computer Science in the meantime but you would also like to spend a majority of your time learning on your own.

What language + learning material would you begin with?
>>
>>55466476
just kill yourself
>>
>>55466476
html -> Javascript -> Node.js

css too if you want to do front-end
>>
>>55466485
You should absolutely and positively kill yourself. I mean, it's just a suggestion.

Cancerous shitposting retards over here.

>I want to learn at home in addition to coursework
>"kill yourself"
>>
OP, why do you have a picture of that freak stored in your HDD?
>>
>>55467354
Why.. not have this freak on your hard drive?
>>
Also I am still interested. I took a semester of Java in highschool. Should I continue with that? Installgentoo wiki (The wiki in the sticky) recommended a few books that I'm sure would be good.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.