[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My brother's going to buy a Blackberry Passport. What could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: blackberry-passport-1.jpg (16 KB, 139x184) Image search: [Google]
blackberry-passport-1.jpg
16 KB, 139x184
My brother's going to buy a Blackberry Passport. What could I tell him so he could changes his mind?
>>
>>55462735
Tell him you're gonna fuck him.
>>
>>55462815
No he would enjoy that
>>
>>55462831
Tell him that if he gets thst piece o' fucking shit, you'll have that phone shoved up so far into his ass, surgeons wouldn't be able to remove it, and it'll be painful.
>>
>>55462853
He would like that too
>>
>>55462853
Actually I got turn on a little bit
>>
>>55462907
>>55462894
Don't forget to smash his skull in once you're done.
:^)
>>
>>55462735
Why would you want to change his mind?
Whats wrong with the passport?
>>
he could buy a blackberry prive with Android which is better for a litle bit more expensive, so it's stupid to buy a passport.
>>
>>55463032
It's ugly
>>
>>55463078
You don't have taste.
>>
>>55463096
You mean me or him?
>>
>>55463096
Care too elaborate?
>>
>>55463104
>>55463123
I don't know why you're having a hard time understanding.
>>
>>55463138
Cause Im a retard duh
>>
>>55462735
I don't know, if blackberry giving up on BB10 and multiple third parties like facebook and whatsapp pulling support for the OS is enough your brother might be too retarded to convince.

It was one thing to buy one when it was still sort of in question if BB10 could be successful, now that's its a clear failure...
>>
It has 0 apps
>>
>>55462735
tell him that every government (and therefore lots of hackers/thieves also) has access to all BlackBerry Internet Services w/o a warrant
>>
>>55463679
yeah that too. tell him to enjoy viber and a half-assed twitter client
>>
>>55462735
Tell him that the Classic is better
>>
>>55463679
no gaems?
>>
>>55464016
I haven't really had a need for more than RetroArch
>>
I bought one a few weeks ago. Best purchase i have made and was considering the s7e. You can sideload android apps and the screen is fantastic. Give it a shot, the 1:1 screen size will grow on you
>>
Coming Coming to to to passport I'd say that one.

Best phone I have ever used as I don't play games or anything and use it as a productivity power house

I am pretty happy with it, blackberry is a good company and haven't pushed out updates that would slow it down or fuck around with the user so that you buy the latest shit.

Web browsing is boss on it too and I often use it to ssh into my servers instead of my laptop
>>
>>55465281
>Coming Coming to to to
Are you ok, anon?
>>
>>55465281
Not sure what the fuck happened at th start there
>>
>>55465483
I think it was a joke about predictive text fuckin up. It has a feature that predicts text on key swipes, so it might be easy to accidentally use.
>>
>>55465537
It was was was was Coming Coming no joke
>>
>>55463679
it has all the apps a normal person needs.I have the classic and I have no trouble with apps. If you need to install and test every shitty app in the appstore and fill your phone with shitty games that are killing your brain cells, then go ahead and buy the iphone or any stupid bloated android phone you faggot. I enjoy my secure and safe bb classic then again I only use it for calls, sms and chess
>>
Making mistakes is part of the learning process, OP.
>>
>>55462735
Blackberry has gone to shit with regards to privacy but as long as you don't use BBM then it wouldn't be as different as a regular android device.
Other than that top of the line phone that never got the appreciation it deserved. Tell him to get another as a collectors item.
>>
>>55462735
No root and no hosts file editing
>>
>>55469057
BB10OS is worth it
>>
>>55469090
Deprecated platform
>>
>>55469273
Still the best
>>
Bought a passport 3 months ago. Absolute stunner of a phone and for those saying 0 apps, you can install android applications on it.
>>
>>55470091
How's the battery life
>>
Blackberry already announced they're making 3 more android models this year, the prices will drop even more once those are announced
>>
>>55462735
It's not even android if it was odd have got one
>>
>>55462735
Who cares? You're not going to use it and neither are we.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.