[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /g/. I've come today to seek for information. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Hello /g/.

I've come today to seek for information.

I own a LG D337 [pic related]. I'm thinking about rooting it.
My reasons are simply customization and performance changes.

I'm reading but i'm still newbie on root topics and i'm scared to brick my phone.
So, my requests and questions are these:

> Does anybody knows if the D337 is "rootable"?

> Can anybody link me some good knowledge websites, forums, anything that makes me more calm and that maybe teach how to do?

Thanks in advance, guys.
>>
>>55462690
bump
>>
Xda-developers.com is a much better site than this for these things. Don't listen to these faggots here, including me.
XDA can help you find everything that exists for your phone.
>>
>>55463215
Well, thank you mr.

>implies that xda is heaven
>tell to not listen to him
>>
>>55463215
If I go to XDA, I would be listening to you, but if I don't listen to you, I would be listening to you by listening to not listen to you. What do I do /g/?
>>
>>55463215
>Xda-developers.com is a much better site than this for these things. Don't listen to these faggots here, including me.
>XDA can help you find everything that exists for your phone.
>>55463215

This is pretty solid advice. Often in xda they will have a sticky thread that also has a root method listed.
>>
>>55463260
Spend a day on XDA forums and sniff out all the details about rooting your device. It's literally THE place to go to for these things.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.