[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New monitor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
I'm looking for a new monitor, and I'm stuck between the Dell U2414H and the AOC I2476VW.
I live in a east yuropoor country, and the price difference is huge, the Dell is twice as much as the AOC

The Dell is really nice looking and it's been on my wishlist for some time now, but for the price difference I don't really care that much about looks.

So, if someone has experience with both, please help me out, thanks
>>
You'll always wish you bought the nicer thing when you go cheap
You'll always second guess yourself when you go expensive.

You'll have buyers remorse no matter what, just ask yourself which one is worse
>>
>>55458468

Better to second guess than wonder what might have been, maybe
>>
>>55458426
Dell U2414H for the incredible input lag and connectivity.
Just don't get AOC unless you want buyer's regret.
>>
AOC are garbage. Buy the dell.
>>
Where are you buying from?

I got a U2417H from Germany not long ago, 220€ vat included
>>
>>55459268

Local shop, I'm from Croatia

How is the U2417 compared to the U2414? It's a small difference in price here
>>
>>55459354

They switched to a samsung pls panel from the previous lg ips. Loses a tiny bit on viewing angles, but other than that, color reproduction is virtually the same, and performs like a champ
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.