[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>4chins is kill This is supposed to be a technology board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Anhero_x-ray.jpg (43 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
Anhero_x-ray.jpg
43 KB, 750x600
>4chins is kill
This is supposed to be a technology board but all of you /v/aggots want something that "just werks" and even that's not correct. You basically want your computer to do everything for you so that you don't have to configure or learn a God damn thing. I hate each and every one of you fucking retards, with your GPU discussions and "What software should I use because I'm incapable of thinking for myself." Just fucking ban me so that I can have some peace from this cesspool of brain dead mongoloids.
>>
>>55456178
>Just fucking ban me so that I can have some peace from this cesspool of brain dead mongoloids.

Or, ya know, act like the adult the rules stipulate you're supposed to be, exercise some fucking self control, quit your whinging and fuck off somewhere better, whatever that may be.
>>
>>55556178

Newfag here. So What should I be doing?
>>
>>55456178
Does anyone have that image proving /v/ is mostly faggots from /r/4chan?
>>
>>55456451
No, but those faggots always link to and post screenshots of reddit
>>
>>55456432
>install windows 10
>shill for nvidia and intel
>talk about muh gaymes on /g/
>don't have clue what you're doing and ask /g/ about every problem
>say linux is shit as often as possible
>make some dank gpu threads with fake benchmarks
>look up:
>https://wiki.installwindows.com/howtotrollg
>don't forget to use a dank tripcode

That should be everything. Have fun here.
>>
A computer it's supposed to be a tool to get your shit done. Not a way or life.

Sorry about your autism.
>>
>>55456178
You're a fucking loser OP who obsesses over useless shit that nobody else cares about.
>>
>>55456507
>A computer it's supposed to be a tool to get your shit done. Not a way or life.
Do you realize you're on /g/? I do use it to get shit done. I get shit done for efficiently and affectively because I configured my system exactly the way I like it.
>>
>>55456523
>implying that the majority doesn't obsess over useless shit
>>
>>55456178
the whole purpose of technology is to let humans do less work, not more

you fucking moron
>>
>>55456178

> /g/
> filled with windows faggots

It was ruined a long long time ago, anon.
>>
>>55456178
>Just fucking ban me so that I can have some peace from this cesspool of brain dead mongoloids.
Seriously just stop coming here. You clearly spend too much time on this board and have no other hobbies.

Watch a TV show or a movie, play some games, listen to music, learn something that's interesting/productive, do something with friends/family, or just browse a different website entirely. No one is forcing you to be here, anon.
>>
>>55456432
You can start by fucking off back to /r/eddit
We're full
>>
>>55456980
>affectively

Write a bash script to make yourself less retarded.
>>
>>55456178
I got an idea! How about you make your own thread to improve /g/'s contents
>>
File: png1907.png (6 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
png1907.png
6 KB, 224x225
This whole thread.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.