[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
C++ game using graphics.h only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Optimized-123.jpg (74 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Optimized-123.jpg
74 KB, 600x450
Hey /v/, I made a game in C++(source included), here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvgvSrb2YWU
Tell me what you think.
>>
I meant hey /g/
>>
>>55454326
>
I just told you what I think on /v/ stop crossposting I know you're excited that this compiled but you have a lot of work ahead of you
>>
jeste
>>
>>55454346
I kinda lost my post on /v/ but I didn't want to post agein there becouse it would be annoying so I had to post here :(
Sorry
>>
>>55454354
It was a debbug thing I had accidentaly left but I removed it now.
>>
>>55454346
Now now, the guy's probably happy and excited for some inputs on his own game.

Since he provided some source, we can laugh at his face and shame him back to /v/.
>>
By the way, you should host your code on some public repository on GitHub/GitLab/Bitbucket for others to see, share and fork your code.

Don't forget to license it.
>>
>>55454452
How do I license my code and what do I get by doing that?
>>
Cool Space Invaders clone. I would like to see some theme here. I see a road and some grass, but this isn't a racing game. The shapes look to be a temporary item I am guessing, but that should go away asap. I also assume you are new and do not know how to make intricate shapes yet.

Overall 3/10. It works but doesn't look fun or pretty.
>>
>>55454477
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_license
Try out one of the many licenses like GNU: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.en.html
>>
your code is a mess. Everything is in the same file, there is no comments.
>>
>>55454477
>what do I get by doing that?
Licensing is important if you want other people handling your code or binary.

If you want to share your code to the world for other people to contribute, you'll need a license for that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.