[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am looking for a power bank to carry around in my bag to charge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 800x450
I am looking for a power bank to carry around in my bag to charge my phone and tablet with. Does anyone have any advice?
>>
You should try this one called KYS, I've been using it for awhile and it works great.
>>
File: $_32.jpg (32 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
$_32.jpg
32 KB, 800x600
>>55451063
One of these should do the trick. It'll last you for days
>>
>>55451087
>>55451170
Sure is summer in here.
>>
>>55451180
>/g/ is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer reviews site.
>>
File: A1271011_TD01.jpg (121 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
A1271011_TD01.jpg
121 KB, 960x960
>>55451170
>>55451087
haha omg epic lulz guys so burn xD

as for OP, i have pic related. 20,000mAh, pretty reasonably sized for a messenger bag/backpack (it can fit in your pocket but in the same way that a maglite flashlight can fit in your pocket, which is to say awkwardly).

generally anker seems to have good values. The Wire Cutter seems to do some of the most comprehensive reviewing of lots of tech shit with clear buying advice at the end (rather than reviewing each product individually and saying at each review "this is a great thing that we reviewed, with these shortcomings that may be important to you or not, kinda hard to tell unless you own a product in this category already; n/10 stars"
>>
>>55451328
would this be less offensive to your delicate sensibilities if we had a battery pack general thread along with all the others?
>>
>>55451411
Www.reddit.com has lots of good reviews :)
>>
>>55451396
>The Wirecutter
this. check that site before asking for any buying advice here. if you think they're shills, then incorporate that into how you read their posts, but at least you get that context. you don't get that from anons on 4chan (people that claim 4chan is "more real" because they think anons on 4chan are definitely everyday folks are gullible idiots who are just projecting themselves onto a bunch of posts whose identities could be anyone).

at best, you'll get a bunch of dickheads posting things like car batteries. at worst, you might be getting actual astroturfing.
>>
>>55451063
oukitel k10000
>>
File: tomocharger.png (791 KB, 989x474) Image search: [Google]
tomocharger.png
791 KB, 989x474
Buy this Tomo charger. It's awesome. You do have to supply your own 18650 cells but that's easy. It shows charge current on the LCD.
>>
got one that LinusShillTips recommended. intocircuit, 26Ah, hundred bucks. did me pretty well on a road trip.
>>
>>55451063
Xiaomi 10400mah is good
>>
>>55451449
i feel like i asked a fairly unambiguous yes/no question.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.