[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to build my new gaming pc in august. My budget
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 298828.jpg (198 KB, 1200x1019) Image search: [Google]
298828.jpg
198 KB, 1200x1019
I'm going to build my new gaming pc in august. My budget is 1500€ for everything (the tower, the components, the OS, the screen ...). The only things I don't have to buy is the mouse and the headphones (I have had a gaming pc portable for 4 years, that's why I have the mouse and the headphones).
Any suggestions ?
>>
1: read the fucking sticky
2: installgentoo wiki
3: logicalincrements or pcpartspicker
4: avoid anything explicitly labeled as "for gaymurrs"
The rest you can figure out yourself
>>
>>55450424
Thanks
>>
>I have had a gaming pc portable for 4 years
>My budget is 1500€ for everything
>Any suggestions ?
Come back here when you're 18, otherwise just get a pre-built and reinstall windows (that'll clean all the pre-installed shit) because your parents will probably not want you to assemble a pc yourself, I had the same problem back when I was 16, I ended up having to get it assembled at a local computer shop, which you could do too probably.
>>
>>55450887
Besides, I assembled a pc with a friend a few years ago, it wasn't that complicated
>>
>>55450972
Well then you should buy a car you retard, I sold the pc I got with financial help from my parents at 16 for €1000 to be able to buy my 2012 golf gtd in 2014, I literally needed exactly €1000 after having saved up €14k from working and receiving €10k from my parents. Having your own car is 1000× better than having a pc.
>>
>>55450984
Your parents will probably not give a fuck.
>>
>>55451049
I live in Paris, buying a car makes no fucking sense here (except if you're rich as fuck). Besides, I got a 1992 Ford Fiesta wainting for me in the garage. It's shitty but it works.
>>
>>55451080
>Live in Paris
Oh shit, just kill yourself Ahmed, nothing can save you.
>>
>>55451104
You've been browsing /pol/ a little too much, haven't you ?
>>
>>55451049
>saving up 14k from working
Good job!
>and receiving 10k from my parents
Oh you little shit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.