[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: lossen_logo.jpg (13 KB, 385x315) Image search: [Google]
lossen_logo.jpg
13 KB, 385x315
What is the dude's problem at Distrowatch? So he and Texstar (the creator of PCLinuxOS) disagree politically or whatnot? Who cares? I thought this was about free software? If Distrowatch refuses to show the latest releases from the PCLinuxOS website, then aren't they doing more harm than good for free software? Especially since this distribution is one of (if not, the best) distro in existence today. Why would you hinder something so good just because you disagree with the creator on certain topics? This is stupid. I was able to confirm this via an Xchat session with one of the developers. The dude from Distrowatch needs to chill. i love his website, but he just needs to allow the the latest versions to be posted.
>>
If you go to distrowatch.com, you will see that the latest update for PCLinuxOS was Last Update: 2016-07-06 13:20, but it is not showing up on the website like the others are. The last one to be advertised like the other distributions was the 2014-12-24. WTF?
>>
>>55449426
>I thought this was about X
Welcome to how the real world works.
>>
>>55449426
Tell us more of this disagreement.
>>
File: 1466458876534.jpg (39 KB, 500x299) Image search: [Google]
1466458876534.jpg
39 KB, 500x299
>>55449426
>So he and Texstar (the creator of PCLinuxOS) disagree politically or whatnot

Stop.

I can smell the tr**p and hi***ry shills from over here
>>
Been using PCLOS for many years. Fuck anyone against Texstar. Fuck Gentoo. Fuck you.
>>
>>55450488
You get this worked up over someone saying something negative against something you have no ownership over?

Grow up
>>
>>55449426
Distrowatch is still relevant?

Never even booted PCLOS here...
>>
>>55450541
>misinterpreting "fuck you" to mean anything more than fuck *you*
>>
>>55450768
Retards on my /g/ please leave
>>
>>55449426
The Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.
>>
>>55450787
Wait. Are you...him?

I haven't been on /g/ in ages. Are you TempleOS guy?
>>
Can someone explain to me what is this thread even about?
>>
>>55451032
Linux infighting
>>
Who cares? They are both shite.
>>
>>55451021
Are you retarded?
>>
>>55451102
Yes or no you schizophrenic fuck.
>>
>>55449426
Big surprise, freetards would rather spend time in inter-distro political shitflinging than actually getting shit done.

Year of the Linux desktop, amirite?
>>
>>55451032
See
>>55451312
>>
Shit, what was their last 32 bit release? I wanted to try this out on one my old machines.
>>
>>55450787
Back 2reddit &NPR faggit
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.