[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did nobody celebrate or even mention his Birthday? Isn&#
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: KZ.jpg (40 KB, 520x250) Image search: [Google]
KZ.jpg
40 KB, 520x250
Why did nobody celebrate or even mention his Birthday? Isn't /g/ a computer focused tech board?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Zuse
>>
>>55447585
He's more of a Aeronautic guy then a computer guy.
Besides his mechanical calculators where beast.

But he's more of a Faust character in the history of computers.
He sold himself willing to the nazi party so that he could work in his passion of computers.
And for that reason you won't see him on google as the highlight of the day.
No one cares for a sellout.
>>
>>55447585
Also unless you're literally watching all the HIstory channels documentaries about computers no one mentions him.
>>
I don't think he was a Nazi. He just did whatever necessary to follow his obsession and to survive.
>>
>>55447640
yeah, no one cares about von Braun either....
>>
>>55447585
He helped in killing of over 6 million Jews.
>>
>>55447640
He never joined nsdap. Z1 was a mechanical calculator, but the Z3 was the first real programmable computer ever created.
>>
>>55448189
He worked at Henschel, not at Degesch...
>>
>>55447640
Yeah just like no one cares about Heisenberg, Hugo Boss, and BMW.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.