[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BlackBerry to Stop Manufacturing Classic Smartphone Model
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 800px-Blackberry_Logo.svg.png (14 KB, 800x139) Image search: [Google]
800px-Blackberry_Logo.svg.png
14 KB, 800x139
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-05/blackberry-to-stop-manufacturing-its-classic-smartphone-model

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS FOR BLACKBERRY
>>
F

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport :')
>>
>blackberry
who?
>>
F

Sent from my Q10

Its sad really. With all it's flaws, BB10 was the best mobile OS, for actually getting shit done.

And even if you disagree with that, you gotta admit that the mobile landscape is a sad place, with no competition and no real innovation anymore.

But at least we will get updates, until next spring or so.

When did OS10 come out? 3+ years of updates for a phone, that is 100 times as much as the average android phone gets.
>>
Blackberry still exists?
>>
BB10 is officially dead? It's all Android now?
>>
>>55441083
>BB10 is officially dead?
Well, it's going to get way more updated than any "alive" android system, but yeah,
>it's dead, Jim.
>>
>>55439124
welp i thought nokia would die first

RIP

i never had one but they looked very nice
>>
>>55441637
>welp i thought nokia would die first
It's not the company that is dying, it is their own OS.
And for that Nokia (with Symbian and Meego) was indeed first.

It's not looking too good for BB as a hardware company, but the whole thing aint going anywhere soon. They have a lot of service business and do quite a bit of embedded stuff. Sadly, their own hardware has been more of a hobby, the last years.
>>
BlackBerry you bastards
>>
>>55441912
isnt it funny after all these years hardware still matters when shit is basically arm interchangable shit all made in the same place.

oh well
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.