[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this build vs. my current build
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot (25).png (27 KB, 506x386) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (25).png
27 KB, 506x386
I bought an alienware back in 2011 because I didnt really know shit about building computers and was too stupid/retarded to look it up. Ya'll think this build is decent?

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/QYpf8K
>>
If you still have the alienware just upgrade the GPU

no point buying a worse computer to replace it.
>>
>>55429874
seems like only the CPU I got was worse, but the ridicule I get makes me want to get a new pc. I've gotten about 1000$ after graduation and am getting a new build for uni
>>
File: 1447609997884.jpg (99 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
1447609997884.jpg
99 KB, 480x800
>>55429855
Go away cancerous consume whore.
>>
>>55429908
Thats retarded, live with your shitty decision, its far stupider to waste even more money to get something that's worse than what you already have.

The smart choice is to live with what you've already done and upgrade what you have to make it the best possible for the money.

Just buy a GTX 1070 for your alienware and if you REALLY feel you need to change, start saving up for something better than that crap you were planning on buying.
>>
>>55429855
64C seems pretty hot for the motherboard. Were you running other programs? It seems like it would get even hotter if you started gaming etc, then possibly over heat a bit

The build is okay, it depends on what you plan on doing with it really. But the air-flow doesn't look the best. If you aren't running anything else I mean, even the cpu temp could be lower I think.
>>
>>55430283
>>55429946
>>55429908
>>55429874
>>55429855

>>>/wsr/

READ THE STICKY
>>
>>55429855
>alienware
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.