[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /g/, I am a scientist and today I am in a science development
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: chink.jpg (82 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
chink.jpg
82 KB, 600x330
Hello /g/, I am a scientist and today I am in a science development from Shenzen, we successfully tested to day a new SSD microcontroller who will revolutionize the whole concept of storage, first of all, we managed to get speeds of around 3.5GB/s R and ~3GB/s W, what would you like to know more?
>>
Which company did you steal that tech from?
>>
I cannot disclose that yet, I'm postin from a private Romanian VPN at the moment, will post tests, photos and other characteristics on request.
>>
Don't talk about it before the paper is published you idiot
>>
>>55425997
How will it revolutionize the whole concept of storage?
>>
my company's holographic liquid diamond storage solution shits on your product chinese dogs
>>
Ssds are a meme chink
>>
I am totally protected, I worked for the Gonggong Anquan Bu in the past (Secret services of China), I know how to protect myself.Any questions regarding future technology?
>>
>>55425997
>3.5

Ya blew it right there.
>>
>>55425997
Fuck off
>>
If you're for real, the chinese government can burn through VPNs like wet tissue paper. They're as powerful as the NSA.

You're going to be vanished in the middle of the night.
>>
>>55426176
I'm in a park posting this trough a burner with tethering bought twenty minutes ago and VPN + disposable laptop, do you think it's that easy?
Don't buy SSD's now, that's my advice.
>>
>>55425997
what's the difference between a cupcake and a muffin?
>>
Fuck off, chink.
>>
>>55426205
how much are they going to cost compared to currrent SSDs?
>>
>>55425997
Drop a name or a hint for future reference.
>>
>>55426205
>claims to be ex secret service
>gives out all this identifying info

No wonder you're no longer employed
>>
>>55426290
Search the archives for Marmaduke later.
>>
How do you feel about China being utterly humiliated by India? They've been to Mars, China hasn't.
>>
>>55426223
cupcakes have frosting, sprinkles and other colorful shit. muffins don't. at least that's the way i see it
>>
How long will it take to bring this to market?
>>
>>55425997

do you eat dog?
>>
>>55428229
kek
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.