[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cmg/ - computer mouse generel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: KB035ZW_118394_800x800.jpg (40 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
KB035ZW_118394_800x800.jpg
40 KB, 800x800
I bought a Zowie FK1 to be part of the Zowie masterrace but unfortunately they send me the one with white logo and mousewheel...

Should I send it back? Is there even a difference?
>>
sick general op, we surely needed another general on this board
>>
What's a good mouse that wont shit itself after a year and is "ergonomic"?
>>
>G400 breaks
Time to get a new one
>They're like 70-100$

SINCE WHEN
>>
Who else /ducky/ here?
>>
Good luck.
>>
>>55427541
What are the click switches like ?
>>
>>55427571
They're top-of-the-line Omrons all around. Comfy as fuck.
>>
>>55427509
Discontinued. Logitech now only produces manlet gaming peripheals with shit build quality (look at g303)
>>
>>55427541
Enjoy your defective Omron switches.
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 247x204) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 247x204
ROG Sica here anyone here even heard of this b4? got it for 25$ not too long ago pretty awesome specs for the price just the cable isnt braided other than that best mouse i have ever used
>>
>>55425571
Should have got EC1-A, nigga.
>>
>>55427670

ROG Gladius is supposed to have modular switches and be over engineered/repairable as fuck
>>
>>55427541
Is the middle click easy to press?
>>
>>55428553
It uses the same switch as the other buttons, but the middle click is a tiny bit harder to press.
I personally have no problem with it though.
>>
>>55425571
Send it back and get a Mx master
>>
Is EC2a good for a person with small hands? I see its coming back in stock soon.
>>
>gaming mice

Fuck off back to /v/
>>
>>55429817
Probably.

It's smaller than G500.
>>
>>55427541
Reporting in. I am pretty happy with my ducky secret. The fit and finish is a bit lacking and the buttons are louder/have a longer throw the my old logitech. But its pretty comfy and the pbt plastic shell is dope.
>>
File: Logitech_G700s_mouse_07225.jpg (230 KB, 1500x1360) Image search: [Google]
Logitech_G700s_mouse_07225.jpg
230 KB, 1500x1360
Logitech masterrace reporting in
>>
File: P9Umv5j[1].jpg (33 KB, 800x615) Image search: [Google]
P9Umv5j[1].jpg
33 KB, 800x615
I'm about to take the plunge and get a Corsair SCIMITAR. I've foolishly become dependent on MMO mice since the original Naga came out so I can't live without my mouse looking like a phone. The newer Nagas and Logitech mice don't really do it for me so I'm hoping the initial problems with this mouse have been worked out.

Anyone else have any experience with it?
>>
>>55425571
amazon displays the new model and sends the old
>get cucked
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.