[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, /g/. Anyone know how to dual-boot android os on iphones?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: android-on-iphone-3g.jpg (281 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
android-on-iphone-3g.jpg
281 KB, 1200x1600
Hello, /g/.

Anyone know how to dual-boot android os on iphones? I've spent a good amount of time searching for how-to's but all I can find is tuts dating back to 2010. I know there's a way to do it, and there has to be a current method of doing it.

Any help is appreciated.
>>
>>55425512
Why would you want to
>>
>>55425574

I'm bored.
>>
No Jamal, you cannot dual boot Android and use it to unlock the iPhone you stole. I'll give you kudos for the unique post though.
>>
>>55425622

Shit, I've been had.

But seriously, I'm just a poorfag who's bored, wants an android os on his shit 4s. I also figured someone else might wanna know too, since

/g/ = technology
iphones/android = technology
>>
>>55425512
Not OP, but can that even be done? I have an old iPad (not iphone) from work, can I boot something else on it? Doesn't even have to be android.
>>
>>55425707
If your phone is a 4S, it's old enough where the 2010 tutorials would still be valid
>>
>>55425791

Even with ios 9.3.1? Because I'm sure you'd have to jailbreak it first.
>>
There's no stable ports of OpeniBoot beyond 3G.
>>
>>55425809
>Because I'm sure you'd have to jailbreak it first.
You're going to have to jailbreak it anyway. Installing another OS on a phone is no small operation.
>>
>>55425512
if no one on xda managed it then it's probably too difficult and people don't actually invest time, money and energy into projects that get them sued by apple for tampering with products that can be bought but not really owned...
remember what happened to geo when he hacked the ps
>>
>>55425512
Well, you need to access to the bios first.

You should search what's iOS' bios, then try to access to it, then look for breach exploits that can get you with Android.

Good thread.

Good luck for installing Gentoo on an iPhone 4s imo.
>>
>>55425844
>hacked the ps
Actually he posted the calculated keys
The guys who actually hacked it are still fine
>>
Only supported up to the iPhone 3G since apple started using it's own processors on the iPhone 4.
>>
>>55425840
Top fucking kek
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.