[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nokia Lumia 1020?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Lumia_1020_Black.jpg (51 KB, 682x454) Image search: [Google]
Lumia_1020_Black.jpg
51 KB, 682x454
Is it worth it for $200? I'm looking for a good camera phone for around that number but, i've heard that windows fucking sucks.
>>
>>55417319
It looks like a good camera phone. And windows phone is pretty good assuming it has the apps you use on store.
>>
Had one, broke it because I'm clusmsy with all my phones. Yes the camera was good. Best I've ever had on a phone. DXOMark, which I've used to compare all my phones before I bought does say there are several better phones on the market now.. but for 200 unlocked that is pretty good. Hard to beat that detail and still impossible against that sheer resolution.

And yes windows phone does suck. I don't think Android is perfect and may go back to Apple, but I do prefer both. The app availability was shit and the stock interface lost its appeal over time.
>>
>>55417364
Do you think i should go ahead and get it?
>>
>>55417364
Disregard that site. They are blind.
OP: the pictures this Nokia takes are great but 200$ (used?) is pretty expensive. Also the button-to-capture speed is laughable so don't even consider it if you want to capture movement
>>
$50 max
The camera is extremely slow.
>>
>>55417705
it's new, limited offer off of amazon.
>>
Get the Lumia 808 instead. Better OS and better camera
>>
Windows phone is the worst fucking thing I've ever used.

I went straight back to Android after a month.
>>
File: 1467439078618.png (301 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
1467439078618.png
301 KB, 1136x640
Best phone camera
Worst OS experience.

i have a love & hate relationship with my Lumia 625. But if you can get it for cheap OP go for it.
Just dont come crying when your phone keeps "Resuming..." for eternity
>>
>>55417319
Nah it has an unusable mobile operating system. Literally somehow worse than iOS.

Bravo microshaft.
>>
>>55418935

Email, calendar, and contacts work perfectly, no questions asked. If you're already using Windows 10 apps on your computer, you'll see a lot of your app data and settings get carried over.

Tons of bugs though. Splash screens take longer than other phones. The smooth time-consuming animations should distract you from the phone's real speed. (Animations can't be sped up or turned off.) Apps are restricted in terms of what they can do. You won't find as many utilities as other platforms.
>>
>>55417319
Nah, is pretty expensive, go for a Lumia 930 instead, or even better, buy a L1520, both are great phones IMO and you can upgrade it to W10M.
>>
>>55419848
All of the phones you listed were around the same price or more on Amazon.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.